Approved for Zync!!

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Zync!!

@NikJ4 wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I've been a little under the radar because I had some minor surgery last week and have been resting and recuperating since.

This morning I woke up feeling really good and for some reason had the Zync on my mind.  So against my gardening commitment, I applied.

I initially got the 14 day message but just received an email saying I have been approved!

I'm so happy to finally be a part of the AXP family and I can't wait to find out whether my card will be backdated.

Back in 98/99, I had an Optima Secured Card.  The card was always in good standing and in 2004 maybe 2005, they discontinued the program and refunded my security deposit.  Hopefully the member since date will reflect.

Thanks again to the myfico family for all the great advice and for getting me where I am today.

Unfortunately, the bad news today is that they are now here in the garden to repossess my bronze spade.  Day 1 starts again tomorrow.

Super congrats. I am so happy for you... They still wont play with me.Smiley Sad    Do you mind sharing your current score and your utilization?

My scores are current in my signature?  I'm really unsure of the EX score because Credit Sesame is a FAKO. My current utilization across my cards is 28%.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 12 of 16
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I've been a little under the radar because I had some minor surgery last week and have been resting and recuperating since.

This morning I woke up feeling really good and for some reason had the Zync on my mind.  So against my gardening commitment, I applied.

I initially got the 14 day message but just received an email saying I have been approved!

I'm so happy to finally be a part of the AXP family and I can't wait to find out whether my card will be backdated.

Back in 98/99, I had an Optima Secured Card.  The card was always in good standing and in 2004 maybe 2005, they discontinued the program and refunded my security deposit.  Hopefully the member since date will reflect.

Thanks again to the myfico family for all the great advice and for getting me where I am today.

Unfortunately, the bad news today is that they are now here in the garden to repossess my bronze spade.  Day 1 starts again tomorrow.

Congrats! and Welcome back!  I bet you don't even need to ask for the backdating.  It'll already be there.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 13 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

Nice !!

Foot in the door with AMEX

Message 14 of 16
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 15 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats MsRover!

Amex, either for a backdated card, or to get your foot in the door, I think personally is worth leaving the garden over if you want the tradeline and can be approved... and there aren't many cards I'd say that about  but backdating is a large benefit in the mid-term for anyone who's not gold-plated already.

        
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.