Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a Walmart Discover!!!!!!

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Approved for a Walmart Discover!!!!!!

I said what the heck... I am trying to get rid of my starter cards. Last week I applied and was approved for an Amex Blue Sky Preferred $2000 and Chase Freedom $500... I only have one tv and 3 boys so I figured I should take advantage of the 6 month financing... I figured I would get the store card... So I am excited about the Discover $1200... I now have an AMEX, Chase, Walmart Discover... The three cards I wanted... I might try for one more on my TU....  So excited!!!..

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for a Walmart Discover!!!!!!

congrats and now you will get a month tu fico 08 score free with the walmart card

Message 2 of 20
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

The monthly fico score was the other reason I wanted the card. Smiley Very Happy And I shop there at least once a week.

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@goodgirl-badcredit wrote:

I said what the heck... I am trying to get rid of my starter cards. Last week I applied and was approved for an Amex Blue Sky Preferred $2000 and Chase Freedom $500... I only have one tv and 3 boys so I figured I should take advantage of the 6 month financing... I figured I would get the store card... So I am excited about the Discover $1200... I now have an AMEX, Chase, Walmart Discover... The three cards I wanted... I might try for one more on my TU....  So excited!!!..

Congrats!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 20
Datx
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Would love to have a Walmart Discover card one day.

Message 5 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Datx wrote:

Same here, I want any kind of a Discover card!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 20
CS800
Super Contributor

@Datx wrote:

Don't they sometimes review your account and offer you the WM Discover?

I thought I read this on here.

Message 7 of 20
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

I hope that they do auto reviews for switching it to a discover because I already have the discover more card with 1000 cl and I was approved for 700 cl with Walmart store card but I really want the discover card from Walmart is there any success stories on them auto switching it or maybe a pc fat chance I know
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 8 of 20
CS800
Super Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
I hope that they do auto reviews for switching it to a discover because I already have the discover more card with 1000 cl and I was approved for 700 cl with Walmart store card but I really want the discover card from Walmart is there any success stories on them auto switching it or maybe a pc fat chance I know

I'm pretty sure I read on here that some people got the offer to change their store card into the Discover one as their online offers.

Message 9 of 20
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Same here, I want any kind of a Discover card!

LOL, that's cute, it made me giggle.  

You'll get what you want one of these days for sure!  

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.