cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps Spree Success 4 over 4 ( Updated )

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Apps Spree Success 4 over 4 ( Updated )

Outstanding!  Keep up the good work!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

Outstanding!  Keep up the good work!

Thanks Duncanrr i follow your credit step lol Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 22 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Are scores, at least in EQ, are similar.  Guess I'll be seeing you in the garden for the next 6 months until our next app sprees Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

Are scores, at least in EQ, are similar.  Guess I'll be seeing you in the garden for the next 6 months until our next app sprees Smiley Happy

nahhh man im all set and all good for at least 1 years......I really need to let my account aged for my next mortgage target...............It's enough credit for me bro.......

I dont even know how am i gonna charge that much of money per months for those new card arrived ;-( . Did you get 61 days increase limit for your Amex Delta yet ???? They only offer me $1000 limit.

Message 24 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

nahhh man im all set and all good for at least 1 years......I really need to let my account aged for my next mortgage target...............It's enough credit for me bro.......

I dont even know how am i gonna charge that much of money per months for those new card arrived ;-( . Did you get 61 days increase limit for your Amex Delta yet ???? They only offer me $1000 limit.

I have 3 cards on my radar that I really want: 1. SPG, 2. CSP; and 3. and the last one is kind of still up in the air (considering NFCU Plat for low APR, new AMEX charge depending on what they do to my Zync and Cit Forward for food bonus points Smiley Happy, also may BCP)  This would get me to my  target number of 10 cards.  My AMEX Delta is acutally eligible for 61xCLI today but I'm waiting until 23.  The last soft pull they did on me on my EX report was 10/18 and that had some bad temporary UTIL from storm repairs.  Once AMEX updates its EX pull, I'll give them a call.  Im going to go for 6k but will be very happy with 5k.

Message 25 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

I have 3 cards on my radar that I really want: 1. SPG, 2. CSP; and 3. and the last one is kind of still up in the air (considering NFCU Plat for low APR, new AMEX charge depending on what they do to my Zync and Cit Forward for food bonus points Smiley Happy, also may BCP)  This would get me to my  target number of 10 cards.  My AMEX Delta is acutally eligible for 61xCLI today but I'm waiting until 23.  The last soft pull they did on me on my EX report was 10/18 and that had some bad temporary UTIL from storm repairs.  Once AMEX updates its EX pull, I'll give them a call.  Im going to go for 6k but will be very happy with 5k.

Did you let the account report balance thou ???

Message 26 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I havent let a balance report yet on the card.  I paid about $900 off just prior to first statement being cut and I paid $2100 just before this statement being cut.  Was I supposed to let a balance report?  I had been cleaning up UTIL and my Walmart and WF cards had balance reported so I didnt want another card posting a balance.

Edit: Ive let my AMEX Zync report a balance both months: a little over 1k in first month and 5.4k this past month.  Both of these months were PIF prior to the "Please pay by date."

Message 27 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

I havent let a balance report yet on the card.  I paid about $900 off just prior to first statement being cut and I paid $2100 just before this statement being cut.  Was I supposed to let a balance report? I guess its should be better if we let the balance report a lil bit then paid it off. I dont know never been with them.....I guess someone would answer our question   I had been cleaning up UTIL and my Walmart and WF cards had balance reported so I didnt want another card posting a balance.

Edit: Ive let my AMEX Zync report a balance both months: a little over 1k in first month and 5.4k this past month.  Both of these months were PIF prior to the "Please pay by date." ::: Does Amex Green Card report balance to credit bureaus ? Like your credit limit and stuff ???? 

Message 28 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Edit: Ive let my AMEX Zync report a balance both months: a little over 1k in first month and 5.4k this past month.  Both of these months were PIF prior to the "Please pay by date." ::: Does Amex Green Card report balance to credit bureaus ? Like your credit limit and stuff ???? 

Yes, the Green card reports a balance to the credit bureaus.  Generally, its not calculated into your UTIL.  The TU version used on this website does actually include it in UTIL calculations (its an older version of TU).  Your highest balance is what is used as your CL.  So your first month on these older TU versions will be 100% UTIL on the card.  One of the reasons I let my 5.4k report this month is that it was an unsually heavy month for me and this will serve as my ceiling for the card.  Unless for work purposes, I do not plan on pushing more than 1-1.5k each month through this card.

Message 29 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Wow didnt know they let you charge that much.....$5.4 ....Very interesting to know..............

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.