Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April DCU Ficos are in

tag
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

Re: April DCU Ficos are in

DCU FICO scores are reported on the last Friday of every month. The scores are based on the soft pull that is done on Tuesday of that week.

Message 11 of 25
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@MustangSaluki wrote:

DCU FICO scores are reported on the last Friday of every month. The scores are based on the soft pull that is done on Tuesday of that week.

Thanks for the clarification, Mustang!

Message 12 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ Rhaeny

My EQ shows the last date DCU SPd was March 26 too. Hmmm
Message 13 of 25
boomhower
Valued Contributor

663->696, so close to the 700 club again.  Paid down a ton of cards. 

Message 14 of 25
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@ Rhaeny

My EQ shows the last date DCU SPd was March 26 too. Hmmm

Hmmm.....so I wonder what does that mean for Apr 26th scores Smiley Frustrated?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 15 of 25
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Down 6 pts. I believe this is due to a new account reducing my AAoa and also another inquiry on my report. I am at 648 which is still way better than a few months ago...

Message 16 of 25
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Actually to clarify it is up from last month. Last month was 623 this month 648. However I did buy my EQ score from myfico halfway through the month and my score was 655 so it is slightly down from that.

Message 17 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 18 of 25
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

You will be able to see them in a few days. For some reason there is a delay in the Non Equifax ND prefixed inquiries last few iterations. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 25
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

down just 1 to 645 from 646 probably due to some new accounts reporting .. holding pretty steady though

EX 690 (Credit.com 6/14) | EQ 673 (DCU 6/14) | TU 705 (Walmart 7/14)

BofA BB Rewards 4000 | Walmart Discover 4000 | AMEX BCE 3400 | DCU Visa Platinum 3200 | Affinity Plus Visa Rewards 3000 | Capital One Cash Rewards 1500 | NTB Card 700

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.