cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you getting 0% Interest BT mailers?

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: Are you getting 0% Interest BT mailers?

My primary BT cards are BofA, Disco and PF. I haven't seen an offer from BofA in a few months. Discover offers appear and disappear at random. Penfed sent checks earlier this year.

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 21 of 31
Namaste7
Established Contributor

@Namaste7 wrote:

My primary BT cards are BofA, Disco and PF. I haven't seen an offer from BofA in a few months. Discover offers appear and disappear at random. Penfed sent checks earlier this year.

In typical Discover fashion, they do the unpredictable and open the gates after my post. I have a 0% offer with a 5% fee 🤮 and 6.99% offer with a 0% fee. If I needed a BT, PF offers lower fees on 0% and a lower BT APR with the Promise card.

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Namaste7 wrote:

@Namaste7 wrote:

In typical Discover fashion, they do the unpredictable and open the gates after my post. I have a 0% offer with a 5% fee 🤮 and 6.99% offer with a 0% fee. If I needed a BT, PF offers lower fees on 0% and a lower BT APR with the Promise card.

I only have Disco offers at the moment. Ironically I used one because I wasn't sure I would get more but to my surprise I received another one with an expiration date of Oct 27. 

Hopefully disco keeps them coming.

Message 23 of 31
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Disco just emailed me with a 0% 9 mo 4% fee offer, standard APR on remaining balance after the promo ends. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

Disco just emailed me with a 0% 9 mo 4% fee offer, standard APR on remaining balance after the promo ends. 

Same offer here. 

Message 25 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

my Disco offers dried up eons ago. But thats fine. They are one lender i wouldnt want to burn Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 31
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Oh Miss Disco......

Sent me a BT offer today.... 0% for 12 mo with a 3% fee.....

Disco.png

I have a place id like to use it but dont think i can send it to checking, of course.. 

Id love to put it on the BT already in effect but.....

-J

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 BT card offers... 

One from Wells one from Citi. 

No no interest in either one at this time. 

Message 28 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Oh Miss Disco......

Sent me a BT offer today.... 0% for 12 mo with a 3% fee.....

Disco.png

I have a place id like to use it but dont think i can send it to checking, of course.. 

Id love to put it on the BT already in effect but.....

-J

Congrats J,  looks like she accepted your date offer😄

Message 29 of 31
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Looks like she's paying for the meal, but I'm stuck with a fraction of the tip or tax.... 

Really wish I could share these offers... have no idea why others are getting shortchanged.... 

Love to know what about my credit profile gets her attention....

-j

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.