Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashley Furniture card

tag
tanyia1969
Valued Member

Ashley Furniture card

Went to Ashley's furniture with my mom, she was looking for a new bedroom set. While there I saw a set I wanted. The salesman told me to apply for the card at the Kiosk throughout the store, all you need is a credit score 650 or above he said. It was very tempting I must say. I walked over to the machine and started sweating i just couldnt push the button, embarrassment is not my thing.

Does anyone know if this card is hard to get?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
user5387
Valued Contributor

Re: Ashley Furniture card

The credit pulls database has some useful information on Ashley, including the scores and limits of people who were accepted and rejected.

Message 2 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@user5387 wrote:

The credit pulls database has some useful information on Ashley, including the scores and limits of people who were accepted and rejected.

what am I doing wrong, I get no results!?

Message 3 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Well...for starters this card is backed by GE so it's super easy to get. 2 years ago I saw a couch I wanted...applied and got a 5k credit line. Though I wouldn't buy anything out of Ashley now (cheaply made furniture) I keep the card open....if you have Living Spaces in your area...GO THERE! They also have a card backed by GE and good financing programs. They also pulled Transunion for me.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 4 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Well...for starters this card is backed by GE so it's super easy to get. 2 years ago I saw a couch I wanted...applied and got a 5k credit line. Though I wouldn't buy anything out of Ashley now (cheaply made furniture) I keep the card open....if you have Living Spaces in your area...GO THERE! They also have a card backed by GE and good financing programs. They also pulled Transunion for me.

do they pull TU now typical of GE because the only 2 credit database posts are from 2012 and they exclusively pulled EQ back then!

Message 5 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

do they pull TU now typical of GE because the only 2 credit database posts are from 2012 and they exclusively pulled EQ back then!

Maybe it depends on your area? I think they switch between EQ and TU though. I've never heard of them pulling EX at all. But yea both my Ashley and Living cards had TU pulled.

Message 6 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I love Living Spaces because I want Jeff Lewis Designed rooms!!!

Message 7 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Living Spaces is amazing isn't it? How about that same day DELIVERY if you order before 4pm?! I ordered my entire kitchen and 2 bedrooms from them. I unfortunately got my living room from Ashley and it's a nightmare...already in need of a replacement Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 22
tanyia1969
Valued Member

I just went to the living spaces website, they don't deliver to my zip code. What a shame they have some really nice looking furniture.  Thanks everyone for all the feedback. Will try for the card in maybe a couple of months.

Message 9 of 22
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

@tanyia1969 wrote:

Went to Ashley's furniture with my mom, she was looking for a new bedroom set. While there I saw a set I wanted. The salesman told me to apply for the card at the Kiosk throughout the store, all you need is a credit score 650 or above he said. It was very tempting I must say. I walked over to the machine and started sweating i just couldnt push the button, embarrassment is not my thing.

Does anyone know if this card is hard to get?

I wouldn't say it is a hard card to get. I got approved for an Ashley Card a few months ago. The rep. told me that my Experian score (highest score at the time)  would be pulled, but they actually pulled Transunion. My lowest score has always been Transunion & it was around a 670 at that time. I was approved for $4500 and the card was issued to me by Wells Fargo. Good Luck!

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.