Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Houston FCU Members

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Attention Houston FCU Members

Can anyone who is a member or familiar with them offer any insight on which CRA and/or what they pull for which products.

Considering joining since my travels are sometimes in and around the Houston area as well as Galveston Island.

Thanks for any feedback.

https://www.houstonfcu.org/checking-savings/forms/membership/how-to-join

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Attention Houston FCU Members

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Can anyone who is a member or familiar with them offer any insight on which CRA and/or what they pull for which products.

Considering joining since my travels are sometimes in and around the Houston area as well as Galveston Island.

Thanks for any feedback.

Baller may have some insight, since shes from Houston. You , me and Baller need to do a meet up.  Im always in Houston! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Thanks for any feedback.

Baller may have some insight, since shes from Houston. You , me and Baller need to do a meet up.  Im always in Houston! Smiley Wink

Thanks pizza

I love Houston. It's my favorite high-speed city and shopping galore right off the Interstate and dare i mention the best Taco/Mexico Food in the business? Big in Sports etc.Hah ha.

Kinda started for me over there in February 2013 after getting dispatched among other places to the Houston Arena Theatre bringing in props n gear for Shaq's All Star Comedy Jam! Then there's Samsung, NASA, the list continues. Dallas for me is just a passing landmark because the rest of Texas is H U G E and always busy and exciting. Money maker for us truckers. LoL

I hate the cold anymore so Texas won me over and yes everything they say is true, it's always BIGGER IN TEXAS!! Smiley Very Happy

Especially driving any destination across that massive land, Whew!

Message 3 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

H-town in the HOUSE!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Magic if you like GOOD bbq check out Triple J's right off 610 and Homestead.

Don't know anything about that CU. I know it's not very big. Probably pulls EQ like everybody else down here! Uggghhh!
Message 4 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
H-town in the HOUSE!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Magic if you like GOOD bbq check out Triple J's right off 610 and Homestead.

Don't know anything about that CU. I know it's not very big. Probably pulls EQ like everybody else down here! Uggghhh!

Thanks!!! baller4life

I just happened to catch them today of all days celebrating a Grand Opening of a new branch in SugarLand and was wanting to join up today while the excitement is on hah ha but is needed to know who they pull first and for what products. Oh well, i can wait. LoL

And you just HAD to mention Texas BBQ didn't you. Best In The Universe!!! I will have to check out Triple J's then next time.

Message 5 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ain't no bbq like Texas bbq! Best in the land. Can I get an Amen?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Ain't no bbq like Texas bbq! Best in the land. Can I get an Amen?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy

AMEN! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't Austin the mecca of the BBQ.
Message 8 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can find good BBQ all over Texas. And yes Austin has some great places! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can find good BBQ all over Texas. And yes Austin has some great places! Smiley Happy

One particular run was after coming thru San Antonio on the way to Laredo. I was not allowed to exit or stop until destination and the aroma of BBQ was STRONG! for miles!! it would knock you out!! WoW!

My eyes were scanning both sides of that road for an hour. Smiley Very Happy  I was gonna mark that spot for later on the way back up LoL

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.