Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized user

tag
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Authorized user

just a quick q...how lold is the barclays account? usually they can do auto cli within the first 6 months...after that auto cli after 1 year...but there is the request for a higher limit there on the website i supposed you can request for an increase as long as it's available as an option...i got a cli in aug and i still can't ask for another cli so i'm not sure when it'll be available again...

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 21 of 31
Ck10182011
Established Member

We tried luv button at first for CLI increase foe cap 1 and it just sends us the document that his account is not eligible for CLI at this time. We did the EO on it and did get the PC that way. Still no luck on increase. He's had that card for over two years and nothing. My merrick card was opened in February of this year at. 1000 starting limit. My 8th statement cut on the 20th of last month and I got no love.
Message 22 of 31
Ck10182011
Established Member

@sunriseearth I see you have a credit one card how often do you get increases with them. This month will be my 1 year mark with them and I'm about to get hit with a 99 annual fee billed monthly I think. They gave me my first Cc that was only in my name. Does it grow?
Message 23 of 31
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

for the capone...i think it depends on the usage as well...you can wait a few months and give it another try with the eo...as for the merrick, was your account DYL (double your line)? i opened mine on january and after 7 months, they doubled my CL (late august)...again depending on how you use the merrick card...i'm not sure about asking for a cli from them as i've yet to do it so i'm not sure if they even entertain that or if it's a sp or hp or if only by system.

---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 24 of 31
Ck10182011
Established Member

6 months this month I will go try it now

Also I didn't know until recently those increases were soft pulls. So I never did them before.
Message 25 of 31
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

credit one grows slowly and with a fee unfortunately Smiley Sad

---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 26 of 31
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@Ck10182011 wrote:
6 months this month I will go try it now

Also I didn't know until recently those increases were soft pulls. So I never did them before.

the capones are sps now...before the change a few months ago, some cli requests by eo where hps...but since it's now changed to all sps...the barclays tho is going to result in a hp most likely

---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 27 of 31
Ck10182011
Established Member

It wasn't a double your limit You can' call hem ( I did last week) they said they don't do CLI request but do review accounts for increases. I use it once a month and PIF
Message 28 of 31
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

ah ok...then unfortunately it looks like it's all done by system...i would just keep using it and PIF and see if you get an increase by your one year mark

---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 29 of 31
Ck10182011
Established Member

Gah didn't know it would be a hard pull.
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.