Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic CLI from Home Depot

tag
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Automatic CLI from Home Depot

HD has a current promotion going (don't know if it's offered to every card holder, however), with an 18 month no interest for purchases of $499 or more program.  AND in addition and an added enticement, they stated on my mailer that they would automatically increase my CL to $9700 from the current $8250!  Well, since I've been putting off a project to add a storage shed on my property, I figured I'd take advantage of this, purchase the shed (for ~ $2600), finance it for 18months with no interest til due date, AND get that CLI bump.  The CLI is already showing on my HD account page, just waiting for the CLI to show up on my  credit reports.  Current util on all accounts is < 8%, and even though I have this increase in charges, the payments I've made this month should offset that and my utilization should remain the same or lower!  I'm lovin' me some Home Depot ! ! !

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.