cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of funds, Capital One??

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Availability of funds, Capital One??

I generally find Capital One to be very fast at posting payments compared to some other lenders. Usually always next day.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 11 of 13
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

I generally find Capital One to be very fast at posting payments compared to some other lenders. Usually always next day.

+1

Personal:

Business:

Message 12 of 13
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

If you make a payment the exceeds a certain amount of your limit (I think its 50% not sure) you'll get the dreaded 7 day hold for available credit to return.

This usually happens when you are new with them. After a couple months they stop doing it and give your credit back at midnight, when the payment posts. (Provided you got your payment in before 5pm that day)

So if your payment posts, but you don't get your avaialable credit back .. Thats why. Be patient. In time they will stop doing it.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.