cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome! Got approved for Amazon Store Card!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Awesome! Got approved for Amazon Store Card!

@Anonymous wrote:
DI, I just got approved for the Visa also but only got a 30.00 Gift Certificate. Ummmm

Congrats!  How much did they approved you for?  I got $4000.  This is my second Amazon Visa.  I closed the one from 2009 because it only had a $750 credlit line.  Seems like banks are changing  the deals more hastily now a days.  Some deals be better or worse than other all within days apart it seems. 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for 1 ,500.00. Do you know if this is consider like a true chase credit card like freedom and slate. How good are they with CLI?
Message 12 of 16
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Which credit bureau report did they check for the Amazon store card?

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU in NY
Message 14 of 16
sonson
Regular Contributor

Chase vs. GEMB, that is all.

@DI wrote:

@sonson wrote:

yea i'm currently a student working as a temp for this electronic/computer warehouse. the store card was definitely easier to get than the visa. 

" I didn't apply for the Visa cause i felt i was not ready for it just yet. =] great day today".

How do you know the store card is easier to get approved for when you said you didn't apply for the Visa?

**I just read around and check out whogavemecredit.com and compared the scores of people who got the store card and the visa.  felt like my chances are in favor of the store card. maybe soo after i build some history with them i can move up to a visa. 

*Also I'm glad i've inspired some people to also apply for the card. glad people were approved with some high limits. =]

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 16
davidjb
Valued Member

During my app spree last November I applied for the Amazon visa and was denied then I applied for the store card and got approved.  Just my experience.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ 767 3/15, EX 789 3/15, TU 762 3/15
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.