Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Offers from Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome Offers from Amex

I wanted to share the latest offers that I've taken advantage of on Amex Offers.

1. Pay your cell phone bill online with your Amex and receive 1000 MR points (3x)

2. Boxed.com - A big box online grocery store, spend $50, get $15 back.  Pair this with their "Boxed" promo code (15% off your first order) and an Ibotta promotion (10% back on your order).  I got roughly $60 worth of groceries for $29.

3. Chewy.com - For you pet lovers, spend $75 and get $25 back.  I paired this with a spend $50 get $15 back offer I got in the mail.  They have a great price on pet food and wound up getting ~$115 worth of stuff for my pets for $56.

Thought a few people might enjoy these offers.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
blondy250
Established Contributor

Re: Awesome Offers from Amex

Amex offers are targeted, not everyone gets the same ones.
Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blondy250 wrote:

They are targeted, but it's still nice to know what may be on my cards so I can look Smiley Happy

Thanks OP!

Message 3 of 12
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:

Yup. Sadly, I haven't seen the cell phone yet, though I'd love to get it!

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@blondy250 wrote:

They are targeted, but it's still nice to know what may be on my cards so I can look Smiley Happy

Thanks OP!

You're very welcome, hope you get to utilize an offer.  My uncle has an Amex and has the same promos Smiley Happy I hope they're pretty widespread.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:

@blondy250 wrote:

Yup. Sadly, I haven't seen the cell phone yet, though I'd love to get it!

So strangely enough I never got the cell phone one but my BCP has been giving me 10% back for the last 2 months...not real sure how it happened. 

Message 6 of 12
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Can Amex offers be used by Amex cardholders whose cards are not issued directly by Amex, but which are still on the Amex network?  (i.e., Amex cards from FNBO, other lenders)

Message 7 of 12
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

Can Amex offers be used by Amex cardholders whose cards are not issued directly by Amex, but which are still on the Amex network?  (i.e., Amex cards from FNBO, other lenders)

Galahad - No, the card has to be an Amex issues Amex card to get the offers

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 12
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wanted to share the latest offers that I've taken advantage of on Amex Offers.

1. Pay your cell phone bill online with your Amex and receive 1000 MR points (3x)

2. Boxed.com - A big box online grocery store, spend $50, get $15 back.  Pair this with their "Boxed" promo code (15% off your first order) and an Ibotta promotion (10% back on your order).  I got roughly $60 worth of groceries for $29.

3. Chewy.com - For you pet lovers, spend $75 and get $25 back.  I paired this with a spend $50 get $15 back offer I got in the mail.  They have a great price on pet food and wound up getting ~$115 worth of stuff for my pets for $56.

Thought a few people might enjoy these offers.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

HappyCamper123 - Gotta love those offers..

In the past 3 months...

$100 off of a Royal Caribbean cruise (Offer arrived just in time to pay the balance on a cruise)

$100 off of a Carnival cruise (Offer also arrived just in time to pay the balance on a cruise)

$25 off at BJ's wholesale club

$10 off at Ruby Tuesday

$10 off at Bonefish grill

$10 off at Olive Garden

$10 off at Exxon ($5x2)

So, that's a total of $265, in 3 months! Not bad at all! And, this is money that I WOULD HAVE SPENT ANYWAY!

I also have the 10% off insurance, and a few others that I will be taking advantage of soon as well

And then, let's not forget the $128 in cash back since September 1

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 9 of 12
redpat
Senior Contributor

Yep, Amex offers are great!

I know some say they have to be more competive in their cards but the amount of savings and MR points from their offers makes them just as competive, IMO.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.