Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome week!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome week!

So after some time in the Garden (for CCs at least as I just bought my first investment property!) I made a bunch of moves this week. 

Approved for CITI DC!! SL is low at 1200 but once I receive the card I am going to try and get a CLI, which I understand is a HPO but I figure as long as its in the same month it'll fall off at the same time anyways and I want this as my everday card but no way I can do that at 1200.

Approved for Amazon Prime Card! Second card with Synchrony. Sl was 2000 called for a CLI bumped to 5000! I also got a pathetic $800 CLI to 1500 with my Walmart store card and reconning told me they would have to HP to check for a CLI.

CapOne Quicksilver SP CLI via luv button from 1000 to 3000!

PCed my CapOne Platinum to a QS! This is my oldest card so I am excited that it is actually remotely worthwhile now.

And now for the big one! After hemming and hawing about whether to just leave well enough alone I decided to request a CLI on my highest limit card; the NFCU Cash Rewards. My limit was 10,000 and following the forum's advice I requested 25k and they countered with 22k!!!!! an extra 12k for a SP is fine by me any day of the week!!

Thanks for everyone who posts here with all of their tips and tricks! You guys ar ethe best!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Awesome week!

Congrats on the very impressive and wonderful recent successes there!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice - congratulations!!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on some great cards, and a nice CLI! Now - back to the garden with you!! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also for anyone interested my scores are TU621 and EQ668 according to Credit Karma. unsure of my EX but credit.com (which I have heard is not reliable) is like 696. 

Some further info on the above situations also:

CITI DC- I kept going to the PreQual site everyday for the past two weeks before I got one. It gave me a static rate and had the prescreen opt out notice so I jumped.

NFCU-Card just had its one year anniversary! This is the only CLI I have received on this card. This has been my non-category spending card pretty much since then and I have averaged about $3,500 monthly spend on it. 

CapOne- Platinum has been open 4 yrs 8 months current limit of 1600 no CLI at PC time. QS has been open 3yrs 6months.

Anything else that would be helpful?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your successes!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Also for anyone interested my scores are TU621 and EQ668 according to Credit Karma. unsure of my EX but credit.com (which I have heard is not reliable) is like 696. 

Some further info on the above situations also:

CITI DC- I kept going to the PreQual site everyday for the past two weeks before I got one. It gave me a static rate and had the prescreen opt out notice so I jumped.

NFCU-Card just had its one year anniversary! This is the only CLI I have received on this card. This has been my non-category spending card pretty much since then and I have averaged about $3,500 monthly spend on it. 

CapOne- Platinum has been open 4 yrs 8 months current limit of 1600 no CLI at PC time. QS has been open 3yrs 6months.

Anything else that would be helpful?

Extremely impressed. 

Kudos to you!  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.