Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axing a lot of cards.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Axing a lot of cards.

Is there a way to delete my posting history by any chance?
Message 11 of 25
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just start a new MyFico account "Youngster78"

No one will ever figure it out !

Message 12 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Of all my time on myFico, this is the scariest post I've read lol. Rbentley please be my friend for life I promise not to unfriend you.

That was alot of research but unfortunately paints an ugly picture. I'm gonna create a myfico at home but only in my notebook. " Youngster78" will be my first poster. No long time lurkers needed, only 1st time posters.
Message 13 of 25
rbentley
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Frankly I am thinking the same thing.  lol.

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Never went through with any of them haha. My credit is great actually my scores are in the 770s across all three agencies. I am not irresponsible with my credit as my credit is better than most 22 year olds out there. I have been told by many lenders that they never would think that they are looking at a 22 year olds credit report. So yes I have had many decisions in the past that could've wrecked my credit but oh well. At the end of the day I can still say my credit is better than most adults out there.

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

See but I actually like the idea of the Amex charge cards. I don't like the idea of carrying a balance. So 95$ af, sounds good to me. Credit card rewards are just a trap by the lenders to make you spend more. My savings every month add up so much more than spending for credit card rewards. Just my opinion that I am entitled to. No offense meant to anyone out there who spend to earn rewards. Just doesn't add up as well as saving to me.

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

So far have closed my US Bank. Closed my WF CW Visa sig (10k limit) Next is Citi DC 7200 limit. Then I will begin closing the remaining meaning BOA CR 12k, PenFed 20k, Chase Amazon Prime Visa Sig 17.5k. Until I only have my NFCU GOREWARDS Visa 20k Discover IT probably will be around 17k after combining the Miles Discover to it, CapitalOne QS MC 5k, and Amex Green.

Message 17 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I get your viewpoint and no one should spend because they feel obligated to earn rewards. But making posts about serious credit decisions that many of us struggle with and truely want people advice on just to come back and say yeah , just joshing, got ya, I didnt do anything , borders on trolling for kicks. I didnt want to originally respond to this post because I have seen your posts before but this just confirms that you might want to pass your time doing non credit related things because we shouldn't have to waste our time on fake posts. Sorry guys, this one might come back to haunt me but I csnt in good conciousness sit back and watch this.
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

It's not me trolling. I literally was in those situations but I got past them. For you to assume you guys actually know my situation is not right. Every year a new challenge came with being a college student.

Message 19 of 25
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I get your viewpoint and no one should spend because they feel obligated to earn rewards. But making posts about serious credit decisions that many of us struggle with and truely want people advice on just to come back and say yeah , just joshing, got ya, I didnt do anything , borders on trolling for kicks. I didnt want to originally respond to this post because I have seen your posts before but this just confirms that you might want to pass your time doing non credit related things because we shouldn't have to waste our time on fake posts. Sorry guys, this one might come back to haunt me but I csnt in good conciousness sit back and watch this.

This is the reason I haven't responded. Without looking back I remember the same posts over several years.😂

I've been waiting to see if any of the seasoned members had caught on.😆

Life is a challenge OP. That's just part of living. If I cancelled my CCs because of that. I'd really have a serious collection of cards. lol

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.