Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A CLI

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: B of A CLI

BOA gives CLI even with low usage.  Each time I requested a CLI via the website, I get the message to call.  I never called.  Each time, two days later, my CLI got aprroved. 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DI wrote:

BOA gives CLI even with low usage.  Each time I requested a CLI via the website, I get the message to call.  I never called.  Each time, two days later, my CLI got aprroved. 

That's great to hear.  Even though that didn't happen for us, I'm glad it happens for some folks.  How old was your card for each of your requested CLI"s, DI? 

Message 12 of 19
Hairy_Satchel
New Contributor

I applied for a B fo A card 6 months ago and was approved for only 2.5K. Hit the luv button last month and got an additional 2.5 cli. It's still my lowest card limit of the bunch that I have. But my piont is, they are doing CLI's. 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if it was a soft or hard pull?

Message 14 of 19
Hairy_Satchel
New Contributor

It was a soft pull for me since I am an existing customer. My mortgage is with them as well.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I decided to hit the button.  It said to call.  I can't from work, so I'll call in a few days if I don't see anything automatically show up in the next few days.  Thanks everyone for the input.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update- So I log into my BofA account today after pressing the CLI button yesterday and getting the call message and woot woot, my new credil limit is $5000, up from $2500.  Thanks BofA!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update- So I log into my BofA account today after pressing the CLI button yesterday and getting the call message and woot woot, my new credil limit is $5000, up from $2500.  Thanks BofA!

CONGRATS!!!!

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

7300 to 10,000 CLI on BOFA Virgin Atlantic card... Had to go through back door number and lots of probing! BOFA's CC division knows what you have in your deposit accounts with them too!!!!!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.