Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A secured card should I do it?

tag
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Re: B of A secured card should I do it?

Sorry forgot to include inquires 3 including theirs. They pulled EX, I believe because I have not received an alert on my other 2.
Message 21 of 27
Goalof800
Valued Member

Thank you very much for the infoSmiley Very Happy

AMEX Zync (NPSL) | AMEX SPG ($5,600) | BoA Cash Rewards ($5,000) | WF Visa ($5,000)
Message 22 of 27
moonman
Frequent Contributor

BOA still offers the 99/500 secured card which was quite a sought after card for rebuilders a few years ago.

Message 23 of 27
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

@moonman wrote:

BOA still offers the 99/500 secured card which was quite a sought after card for rebuilders a few years ago.

Is there a specific place to apply for this? Or is it something only available through a counter offer?

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 27
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

x2 I was looking but never saw. I went straight for secured as I didn't want an extra inquiry. I remember someone was countered with a secured rewards card. That was a nice pickup there.
Message 25 of 27
Datx
Valued Contributor

@drsmith wrote:

Is there a specific place to apply for this? Or is it something only available through a counter offer?

When I asked a BOA CSR about the 99/500 card a few months ago, the CSR said its still available but only available when they send a counter offer.

Message 26 of 27
TheR105
Regular Contributor

I hope that is what they send me. I should receive something in a couple of days. I will let you guys know.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.