Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BANK OF AMERICA RECON #

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

BANK OF AMERICA RECON #

Looking throug the thread it says for current card holders. I called the application stat # and it just said pending 30 day review and hung up with no other options avail. Does anyone have a # where I can call and speak to a live person? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

Re: BANK OF AMERICA RECON #

Call the credit analyst!

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 2 of 6
resilient
Established Contributor

PM, I'm talking to one right now.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 3 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Good luck LOL..

My experience with BOA Credit Analysts has been very crappy.. :-(

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 6
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Good luck LOL..

My experience with BOA Credit Analysts has been very crappy.. :-(

Ditto... And it drives me nuts because they say they can’t help with you with such a nice tone that it makes me wanna throw my phone at them lol.. Id rather them say something like "You suck! you’re denied sucka!" but instead they go "we just need to see a liiiitle bit more history! and some of your other accounts have smaller limits too!" All bubbly.. oh..my..god does that urk me haha

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

PAHAHAHA What jokers...

guess this horrible customer service explains why they reported ZERO EARNINGS for the quarter AND almost a 30% decrease in revenue. ;-)

Funny thing is.. I had almost a 680 FICO... and like pretty high limits for my age, and they denied me earlier this year and were just so rude :-(.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.