Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Card Help

tag
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

BB Card Help

Based on my numbers below do you guys think I would be approved for a Best Buy Card.

Should also note I have an open account with Conns as well that reports as $671.00 but I only owe $461.56 (Hate their interest)

I'm only looking for a small amount (Under $500)

Want to take advantage of 0% financing

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: BB Card Help

They may approve you with a $100-$250 line. It is Capital One now. I know that's not alot to work with, but if you have two CC accounts and that one with a $471 balance. That is a pretty high Util.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 5
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@angelcred10 wrote:

Based on my numbers below do you guys think I would be approved for a Best Buy Card.

Should also note I have an open account with Conns as well that reports as $671.00 but I only owe $461.56 (Hate their interest)

I would get your utilization down and all accounts over 6 months before apping.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 5
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

You might get approved for the low limit mastercard that won't grow with it. It has very low limits like what your looking for but it does have a AF. I wouldn't suggest applying unless you've got good credit history and low util.

Message 4 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@angelcred10 wrote:

They may approve you, but for a small CL as you are aware. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.