Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Experience Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T Experience Share

Hi All, so i just left the local branch and they have no control but the bank manager did try to call in and plead my case but no go. he did leave the discussion with stating they did say they don't discourage reapplying for the cards again in the future. Honestly don't know if it would be worth another HP in the future as both cards were HP not SP. Thanks again everyone for all the encouraging words. 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that really stinks. Sorry that it didn't work out. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Honestly don't know if it would be worth another HP in the future as both cards were HP not SP. 

Sux they didn't restore the accts. but it's good news that they said to reapply in the future. Thanks for sharing; it will benefit others.  Really was hoping for a better outcome for you OP.  And all of your cards were HP's...did you apply through the pre-approval link?  Or did you cold app?

If you could pre-qual again maybe it would be a soft pull....unless that's what happened before.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 13 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Soory that happened to you. It would be nice that a bank would forgive 1 hiccup. Escpecilly from a long trm customer. But it may change after it becomes Truist. And then you could get back in. If you want.

Message 14 of 16
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Sorry it didn't work out. You seem to have a really good attitude about it. Good luck to your future endeavors. 

Message 15 of 16
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear what happened to you.  I would write BB&T's corporate office and see if there is something you can do.

Guyatthebeach

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.