Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

tag
junior88
Frequent Contributor

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

I was just messing around and now see that you can request a CLI online. I put a request in and got a 7-10 notice. Probably because my CBR's are frozen.....

Anyway, thought you guys would like to know that. Doubt you will get much of a CLI from HSBC.

It did ask for my annual income and it said they "may" obtain a copy of your CBR.

11/13/23 TU 808 EX 800 EQ 806 ---- Discover $35,000/AmEx Delta Plat $30,000/Chase United $26,200/BOA $25,000/Macys AmEx $25,000/Sams Club MC $20,000GM Card $18,000/Chase IHG $16,000/Barclay Rewards $12,100/Dicks MasterCard $10,000/Lowes$15,000/BOA Cash Rewards $13,800/Citi Double Cash $9400/Citi Simplicity $8200/Target MC $8000/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/State Farm $4000
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

Hmm...I just got one a couple weeks ago by calling in.  I decided I have nothing to lose by requesting one in this manner.  The response I got was this: 

"Thank you. We have received your request for a Credit Limit Increase. Please allow up to 72 hours for a decision to be made. You will be notified via email and postal mail once your request is completed."

We'll see what happens...

Message 2 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. We would be glad to handle your request by phone. Please call Customer Care using the number on the back of your card.

Message 3 of 62
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

I would call in first and ask to see if its a hard or soft but then again csr's dont really know the difference especially hsbc's customer service

amazon
Message 4 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the

"Thank you. We have received your request for a Credit Limit Increase. Please allow up to 72 hours for a decision to be made. You will be notified via email and postal mail once your request is completed."

I plan on canceling the card if no increase is given. With its 100 limit compared to the rest of my cards at 2500 it just doesnt seem worth it.

Message 5 of 62
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $400.00. You may use your new line immediately.

Compared to $100 - that's huge! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vonmannstein wrote:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $400.00. You may use your new line immediately.

Compared to $100 - that's huge! Smiley Very Happy

thats what i originally got from calling. seems like the norm they are giving 300 dollars for everyone that had a 100 dollar card.

Message 7 of 62
lenz99
New Contributor

Thanks, instantly approved, from $600 to $900, but still shows $600 online.

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $900.00. You may use your new line immediately.   

Message 8 of 62
lenz99
New Contributor

Haven't seen the change so I tried the link again and it says:

Thank you. We are currently processing your previous Credit Limit Increase request and cannot process more than one request on the same account within 24 hours.  

So one can do this every 24 hours? lol

edit: received an email confirmation for the CLI, so seems its real.

Message 9 of 62
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

can anyone confirm if its a hard or soft pull?

amazon
Message 10 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.