cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

Thanks to OP for the info.  I logged into my account and entered my HHI into the form. It came with the decision:

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $7,500.00. You may use your new line immediately.

I've had BB RZMC PLatinum Card for almost 18 months and I never had any increase since I got the card. The initial CL was $6000. By the way, it said it might pull a credit report for CLI. I have to pull a triple report whether they pulled a hard or soft.

Ron.

Message 31 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@vonmannstein wrote:

IIRC there are two tiers of gold: One that allows the customer initiated CLI's as a link, the other where you have to call or wait for an auto-CLI.  I used to have the old one before I applied for my new one (I wanted to get the no-AF version and close the other...should really just have waited until I was eligible for platinum, though).

Anyone going to wait the full 24 hours and request another CLI? Smiley Tongue

well they emailed me back saying that they understand blah blah blah....that they would need additional info to process my request and told me to call the number at the back of the card.  maybe i'll call later today.  can't help to ask for an additional increase, right?  the worse they can say is no.  it's not like i haven't been turned down before.

how do you become eligible for the platinum?

Message 32 of 62
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

At the time I got the Platinum, I wanted a higher limit, and HSBC said they could not raise the limit on the Gold card I had or do an upgrade toPlatinum, and I should re-apply for a new card  I went to their prequalification site, and  it said I qualified for the Platinum. I reapplied and was approved. I just never closed the original Gold card.

I think I got mine right after Ron - he had just done this and posted about it, so of course, I had to try it, LOL!

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 33 of 62
junior88
Frequent Contributor

I just applied for a new BBRZMC, their systems are down right now so I will have to see what the decision is. I'm just trying to get away from the Gold card.

11/13/23 TU 808 EX 800 EQ 806 ---- Discover $35,000/AmEx Delta Plat $30,000/Chase United $26,200/BOA $25,000/Macys AmEx $25,000/Sams Club MC $20,000GM Card $18,000/Chase IHG $16,000/Barclay Rewards $12,100/Dicks MasterCard $10,000/Lowes$15,000/BOA Cash Rewards $13,800/Citi Double Cash $9400/Citi Simplicity $8200/Target MC $8000/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/State Farm $4000
Message 34 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

I have another HSBC Cash Back Platinum Mastercard. I logged into my account and requested for CLI. They asked more than more than HHI and they asked me how much I'm going to spend for the increase and the amount of the increase.  I filled out all of these and it came back with the decision:

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $8,000.00. You may use your new line immediately.

I've had the card for almost seven months and the initial CL was $6500.

I just got an email to confirm the increase from them.

Ron.

Message 35 of 62
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Will someone confirm if these are HARD pulls even though it says a CR will be pulled
Message 36 of 62
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

junior already stated earlier in the post that he got a soft on eq just like the best buy store card backed by hsbc online initiated cli's are also a soft pull. I got an increase also from $500 to $800 wasnt expecting much have had the card since february 2010

amazon
Message 37 of 62
mrmagic9799
Regular Contributor

Yep!, it's working went from $100-$400 like a lot of people...  Good info!

Message 38 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

is the Platinum card a BBRZ mastercard?  do i call the same number on the back of my BBRZ to ask regarding the platinum or would i call a different number?

Message 39 of 62
texasman07
Established Contributor

I got a letter today from the "GOLD BBRZ MC" saying that "thank your for your recent request...blah blah blah..." At this time Gold cards are not eligible for CLI'S!!! I am kicking this card to the curb. What a joke.

Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.