cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

Still don't see the CLI button, and calling them said I wasn't eligible for an increase. Still stuck with the intial $300 limit after a year. Seriously thinking of just closing this card.

Message 51 of 62
mark925
New Contributor

Got on earlier and hit the luv button.  Went from $1100 to $1850!

Message 52 of 62
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

I have the gold card with no AF and I got a CLI from $500 to $800 I didnt pull my reports though to check if its a hard pull but junior said earlier in the thread that he only got softed on EQ so Im assuming it isnt a hard pull. Never have gotten a CLI from this card and had it since February 2010

amazon
Message 53 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha!  Just confirmed that you can get an increase online even if you recently got one on the phone.  Got an increase from $4000 to $4750 on 5/31 by calling in.  Requested one online a few days ago and got the 72 hour message.  Just got an email saying my request was approved and my new CL is $5250.  Sweet!

Message 54 of 62
mark925
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ha!  Just confirmed that you can get an increase online even if you recently got one on the phone.  Got an increase from $4000 to $4750 on 5/31 by calling in.  Requested one online a few days ago and got the 72 hour message.  Just got an email saying my request was approved and my new CL is $5250.  Sweet!

You may want to check your CR and see if a hard pull was done for the second increase.

Message 55 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mark925 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You may want to check your CR and see if a hard pull was done for the second increase.

Yep.  They pulled hard on EQ.  Guess the joke's on me...

Message 56 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

that sucks!  i just called BBRZ to ask if they can give me an additional CLI from the $200 they gave me, and the person i spoke with said all they have to do is request it through the system.  it came back denied.  i asked if it was a hard or a soft and he said it's a soft pull.  is there a backdoor i can call for a recon?

Message 57 of 62
mark925
New Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

that sucks!  i just called BBRZ to ask if they can give me an additional CLI from the $200 they gave me, and the person i spoke with said all they have to do is request it through the system.  it came back denied.  i asked if it was a hard or a soft and he said it's a soft pull.  is there a backdoor i can call for a recon?

Hate to tell you this but since you just got an automatic increase recently and tried for another CLI, I'm 99.999% sure it was a hard pull.

The reps for these credit card companies, the vast majority of the time don't know the difference between a hard pull and a soft pull.  Might want to check your reports.

Message 58 of 62
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@mark925 wrote:

@TravellingNomad wrote:

Hate to tell you this but since you just got an automatic increase recently and tried for another CLI, I'm 99.999% sure it was a hard pull.

The reps for these credit card companies, the vast majority of the time don't know the difference between a hard pull and a soft pull.  Might want to check your reports.

+1

Message 59 of 62
Mace
Valued Member

Instant approval from $100 to $400. That'll make it a little easier to use the card. This is still my lowest card and the only one with a limit lower than $3000.

Mine is the Gold with no AF. I've had it since 03/10.

I checked EQ and there was neither a hard nor a soft from HSBC. Maybe I didn't wait long enough.

2007 - All Scores low 500's
06 DEC 2010 - EQ 696: TU (FAKO) 720: EX (FAKO) 730 (650 pulled by GMAC)
3/10 BBRZMC $100, 9/12 $700, 01/18 $1500; 9/10 USAA Plat. MC $3000; 12/10 Barclaycard (iTunes) Visa $2500 now $4200, 12/17 $3200; 12/10 Citi Forward Visa $5000, 6/11 $6200 (closed); 12/10 AMEX Zync; 4/11 BofA CR Sig Visa $5000, 3/17 $7700; 9/12 AMEX Hilton HHonors Surpass $1000; 9/12 Discover IT $1000, 9/17 $3800; 10/17 NFCU GoRewards $4100; 08/17 TR Visa $1000
Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.