cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC Capital One >>> Citi Conversion Registration Successful!

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Re: BBRZMC Capital One >>> Citi Conversion Registration Successful!

ive had mine since nov '12.

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 71 of 81
Justin9825

So glad Capital One is gone! Went from being stuck at $1,700 for the past 2 - 3 years to 3,000 today. Was a hard pull though on EQ. Maybe future request will be a soft pull?

Score was 708 w/ 3 inquires reported in the last six months.

EDIT: Just FYI, I requested increase last night after registering my account info. Saw increase the next morning.

Message 72 of 81
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Was finally able to register my account with Citi. Apparently, and somehow, the spelling on my name changed during the transition, so the name on my Capital One card did not match what Citi said my name was.. Scary, but resolved.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 73 of 81
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I got registered today.

Was tempted to request a CLI. After seeing the results of this thread I am glad I didn't pull the trigger.

I have the no AF store card with a $4k limit.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 74 of 81
Peter1142
Established Contributor

me too!

Does anyone know if Citi Retail reports paid as agreed for non use months, and when they close for inactivity? I wouldn't use this card much at the limit I have and have another store card with them about to go in the sock drawer.
Message 75 of 81
Ron1
Super Contributor

Press Release from Citi:

http://www.citigroup.com/citi/news/2013/130909a.htm

Ron.

Message 76 of 81
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

I hit the luv button on my BestBuy card and was SHOOT DOWN, DENIED, and it's a HP TOO!!! I just stepped into the garden last week!! Damn! This is the letter I received online:

Why we're writing you

Thank you for your recent request for a credit limit increase on your My Best Buy

TM MasterCard® account. Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we are unable to approve your request at this time.

How we made our decision

Our decision was based on an existing account condition and was due to the following reason(s):

• Insufficient time since last review

"UNFORTUNATELY"                                   this is the worst word!

"UNABLE"                                                    this is the second worst word!

"AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION"      there was no consideration! It's computer generated, so how does the CAREFUL comes in to play!

Message 77 of 81
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Please allow me to apologize for any delays in responding to you.

Your current APR is 22.99 for merchandise and 25.99 for cash.

You currently have a Gold MasterCard. You may apply for a Platinum however, you would need to close this account an apply either online or at your local store.

If you request a credit line increase we would have to pull a credit report, which would be considered a hard inquiry. However, we periodically review all of our customers account for credit worthiness and account activity. During this review we may possibly increase the limit based off the information reviewed. This process would not be a hard inquiry.

So it looks like I will be retaining the old CapOne APR with $0 annual fee.

Message 78 of 81
toppers555
Established Contributor

I can't even register after them overnighting me a new card.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 79 of 81
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@Justin9825 wrote:

So glad Capital One is gone! Went from being stuck at $1,700 for the past 2 - 3 years to 3,000 today. Was a hard pull though on EQ. Maybe future request will be a soft pull?

Score was 708 w/ 3 inquires reported in the last six months.

EDIT: Just FYI, I requested increase last night after registering my account info. Saw increase the next morning.

Congrats on inc. 

Message 80 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.