Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC - Latest update...

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

BBRZMC - Latest update...

I have BBRZMC Gold version 59AF. Opened '08 never late. 400CL

Sept '12, called front line CR and got 500 cli, SP.

October '12, spoke with exec officer that handle BB account from Cap1, she refunded 2 years of AF 59+59=118. I also told her I wasn't happy with credit limit at all. She said since I just got CLI last month, call back in Jan '13

Jan '13, I spoke with same lady, I kept her name. She instantly remember me from the note on the account. I told her to please remove my AF pernamently, she said okay.

I asked her about CLI, she said she can override the gold card version to have higher limit, however it may be a HP, she's not for sure. I told her NVM.

I am in garden mode and don't really need it. I just want my oldest card to not have toy limit.

Sitting at 900CL, BBRZMC Gold version and no AF.

What else can I do?

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
remarc
Regular Contributor

Re: BBRZMC - Latest update...

Hi.
I'm in the same boat as u. I've had the card from 2010 though. Never been late. Always use it. I've had 1 increase from 300 to $800 and that's where it sits. In march it will be 3 years with only 1 increase. Each time I ask they tell me it's a possible HP but they won't know till they run it so I say no

Would u mind helping me & PM me the details of the executive office so I can do something about this card. I also pay a yearly fee on it , like u I would love it to be removed and my CLI increased otherwise I may just close it.

I did read that maybe later in the year it will be possible to combine or transfer this card into a Capitol one card??

Cheers
M
Message 2 of 5
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@remarc wrote:
Hi.
I'm in the same boat as u. I've had the card from 2010 though. Never been late. Always use it. I've had 1 increase from 300 to $800 and that's where it sits. In march it will be 3 years with only 1 increase. Each time I ask they tell me it's a possible HP but they won't know till they run it so I say no

Would u mind helping me & PM me the details of the executive office so I can do something about this card. I also pay a yearly fee on it , like u I would love it to be removed and my CLI increased otherwise I may just close it.

I did read that maybe later in the year it will be possible to combine or transfer this card into a Capitol one card??

Cheers
M

Sure thing, I can PM you the info. Keep me updated Smiley Surprised

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

Message 3 of 5
Teknut
Established Member

Hi,

Could you PM me the info for the executive office as well?  I have had the card since 2008 and am really tired of paying the annual fee.  Since my annual fee is coming up, I would like to try and get the fee removed.

Thanks.

Equifax: 719 | Transunion: 753 | Experian: 742 (FAKO)
American Express PRG: NPSL | Amex BCP: $20500 | Chase Sapphire: $12500 | PenFed Platinum: $5000 | Chase Freedom: $6000 | GE Rooms To Go: $6000 | Walmart Discover: $10000 | Best Buy Citi: $9000 | Citi TY Preferred: 6500 | Barclaycard Arrival: 5000
Message 4 of 5
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@Teknut wrote:

Hi,

Could you PM me the info for the executive office as well?  I have had the card since 2008 and am really tired of paying the annual fee.  Since my annual fee is coming up, I would like to try and get the fee removed.

Thanks.

Wow 1450 CL on bbrzmc, you must have the less AF version. I think I saw member here with over 10k CL on bbrzmc. Anyway, I was going to axe it, if they havn't removed the 59 AF.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.