Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA 10% statement credit up to $50

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BBVA 10% statement credit up to $50

I haven't seen anyone anywhere mention getting a promo offer  based on spend for June.   They did send me some 9.99% APR 36 month no-fee BT checks

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 61 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:

Got my $50 credit today as well. 

Anyone know if they're gonna keep on doing this or this is the last one?

It doesn't seem like they sent any targeted offers this month. I wouldn't expect them to offer 10% on everything again any time soon. That's an expensive offer to make, in particular the mailed ones that were automatically applied to accounts instead of opt in. 

Message 62 of 65
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Bummer. Got spoiled there a bit with the free money. Oh well. 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 63 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure they will still do targeted category offers. Those 6-7% grocery ones were awesome too. 

Message 64 of 65
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sure they will still do targeted category offers. Those 6-7% grocery ones were awesome too. 

Agreed! I sure hate to think PNC is going possibly screw up this card. Ours have been our best overall cards we have. We got $200 for both cards combined in Apr and May, and both cards have gotten at least 5% up 7% in the months prior this year.

My hope is that PNC keeps this card maybe under a different name, but I'm not holding my breath for that. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.