BBVA 10% statement credit up to $50

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA 10% statement credit up to $50

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveInAZ wrote:

Strange. I got a snail mail offer on my rewards card today as well, I've always got them by email before. No click to activate so I'll save the mailer  but it does list the last 4 digits of the card #.

I'm hoping that mine shows up today. Informed Delivery told me I had a BBVA envelope coming yesterday but it never showed up. 

@Anonymous 

I hate when Informed Delivery shows something in your daily mail, but then you don't get that day. Very irritating

Yeah it's still not here either. 😐

Message 41 of 65
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

First ever offer from BBVA for me.  Hear the rest of you all getting some offers this seems like a good one.  10% back up to $50 back.   I guess BBVA will be in my wallet for this month in spend from april 1st-30th.

OP got this offer for April.

I got my offer for May!

16BB14AF-0D9D-4FCA-9C49-7754C9AD4906.jpeg

Message 42 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotta say the BBVA rewards customer service seems to be a cut above their regular customer service. I called and got a very helpful rep with no hold time. Explained what happened with the letter and she confirmed that I do indeed have the offer applied to my account for the month of May. 

Message 43 of 65
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I gotta say the BBVA rewards customer service seems to be a cut above their regular customer service. I called and got a very helpful rep with no hold time. Explained what happened with the letter and she confirmed that I do indeed have the offer applied to my account for the month of May. 

👍 both for the no hold time and you getting the offer

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 44 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

👍 both for the no hold time and you getting the offer

On a Saturday no less! I was expecting them to be closed but figured worst case scenario the number shows up in my Google Voice history so I can just hit dial on Monday. Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 65
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

So you all are getting the $50 for $500 spend 2 months in a row? Wow, that's amazing! Congrats to all who received both promos!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 46 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

So you all are getting the $50 for $500 spend 2 months in a row? Wow, that's amazing! Congrats to all who received both promos!

Yeah it's crazy generous of them! I even had her verify that I was registered for it last month as well to make sure there wasn't an issue with the link or something. 

Message 47 of 65
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yet to get my 10% and statement cut, is this normal?  Just normal 1% spend really a bit disappointing.  Used the card for $500ish dollars to top off the offer and have about 9 dollars in rewards is all.  Had that 500 spent in first few days it was offered for month

Message 48 of 65
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yeah it's crazy generous of them! I even had her verify that I was registered for it last month as well to make sure there wasn't an issue with the link or something. 

That's wonderful! At this point, crosses fingers, hope there's a problem with the transfer and we stay with BBVA at least through early 2022! Imagine what they could come up with for the holiday season!

Nooooo, go awayyyy, leave me beeeee I don't want to go to PNC, nooooo...clutching my little blue plastic cards with both hands...Smiley LOL

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 49 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Yet to get my 10% and statement cut, is this normal?  Just normal 1% spend really a bit disappointing.  Used the card for $500ish dollars to top off the offer and have about 9 dollars in rewards is all.  Had that 500 spent in first few days it was offered for month

She told me that this offer will take 2 to 6 weeks to post but I usually get my credit by the 9th for past offers so we may all see it some time next week. 

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.