Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Amex Rewards Points

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

BBVA Amex Rewards Points

Can anyone with this card tell me when they received their rewards/bonus? Was it days after purchases had posted(like Cap1/Barclays) or after statement cut(like Citi)?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Amex Rewards Points

@JSS3 wrote:

Can anyone with this card tell me when they received their rewards/bonus? Was it days after purchases had posted(like Cap1/Barclays) or after statement cut(like Citi)?

In my case, my rewards points were posted after two billing cycle ( the first time) and then every month after statement closed.

Message 2 of 3
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA Amex Rewards Points

@Anonymous wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

In my case, my rewards points were posted after two billing cycle ( the first time) and then every month after statement closed.

In mine, my rewards post as my transactions do. I've received all my points for purchases and my bonus. And redeemed them for statement credits. I even redeemed $7. My first statement hasn't even cut yet. I assumed it would be the same for everyone. My bro hasn't seen any points for his purchases that are over 7 days old.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.