Did you mean: 

BBVA ClearPoints Changes effective 1/2021

tag
SG43
Regular Contributor

BBVA ClearPoints Changes effective 1/2021

per email received yesterday:

Here’s how we’re improving your cardholder benefits

We appreciate having you as a BBVA Visa®Cardholder. We aim to provide you with the best possible experience with your Visa® Benefits.

We are happy to introduce two new exciting benefits you can enjoy as a Visa® Cardholder.

Coming Soon:
Beginning early 2021, your BBVA Visa credit card will include Postmates and ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLockTM benefits.

Benefits that will be leaving:
In order to better serve you, ARDCW (auto rental damage and collision waiver) and Warranty Manager benefits will be eliminated on January 31, 2021.

Open Installments - Nfcu Auto (51% Left)
Closed Installments - Cap 1 Auto, Chase Auto, Prosperity Bank Secured
Closed Revolvers - Nfcu Plat V, NFCU Plat MC, Citi Simp, Citi DC, Citi DP, Cap1 Plat, Cap1 V1, Chase FU, First Premier, Capital1 Quicksilver, BBVA/PNC Points, Apple Card GS, Discover IT
Closed Busi - Amex BBC & BBP (Chopping block: Amex Prime, Sapphire Reserve [pyb changes])
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: BBVA ClearPoints Changes effective 1/2021

Yep, I got the same email. 

It really doesn't impact me either way (what's coming or what's leaving) but I'm sure some people will miss the rental damage collision waiver.

Message 2 of 3
Innov8v

Re: BBVA ClearPoints Changes effective 1/2021

Got the same email. I wonder if they're going to bring the same offer Postmates used to do for World Elite MasterCard holders - $5 off orders over $25. They ended that back in September. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.