cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA ClearPoints Credit Card for Business Expenses

ZeroQuest
Regular Contributor

BBVA ClearPoints Credit Card for Business Expenses

Hey guys, I was approved a few days ago for a BBVA ClearPoints card and have some questions for those using this for business expenses.

Currently I'm using my Amex Delta card for my business and racking up miles (approx 4-6k/mo) using it to pay for shipping and google advertising. My thinking was to use my BBVA with business services as my 3X points choice. Does anyone have experiance doing what I'm doing and if so, what has been your experiance with regard to charges being correctly identified as business expenses.

I'm using WooCommerce shipping for shipping - approx $50-200/day and Google Advertising at about $150-250/day.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

PS: For those wondering I'm in the 650-680 FICO range (Have a 90 day late that's just over 6 years old right now, only negative right now, otherwise I'm clean. This alone is getting me rejected from anything more than I already have.) while I wait for my last negative to fall off in a few months. MyFico has me in the 800 range once it finally falls off. I'm merely trying to optimize my return on expenses that I'm paying for anyway. So please refrain from "You need a chase or Amex Gold" or w/e - that's coming, but still a few months off Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ZeroQuest
Regular Contributor

Re: BBVA ClearPoints Credit Card for Business Expenses

As a follow up for anyone that happens to have this card and is curious...

It took a bit, but they did eventually identify my charges correctly and I did get the 3X rewards. By far, this is my favorite card for business expenses.

Message 2 of 4
ZeroQuest
Regular Contributor

Furthermore, my business is online and I use my card for mostly internet related expenses. (Hosting, advertising, etc) And this card identified everything correctly - google ads, hosting, etc.

Message 3 of 4
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Thank you for updating, if you don't mind. Could you show the pictures of the transactions too? I want to see what it looks like lol.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.