Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Compass card

Yay!!! Good for you!!
As far as rewards go back a few posts from Sareen and he showed me a photo a screen shot of where it was. Worked fine!!
Message 31 of 44
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Well still no card. But I did get the letter telling me to activate aforementioned card lol 

Well I've got $10 on Monday.. Fingers Crossed

Got the card today! Now how do I set up the rewards? The “Manage Rewards” button is not clickable lol 

WooHoo!!

I knew it..

Now pay up everyone... Poker.gif   Just teasin.. lol sign & smiley.gif

Message 32 of 44
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

CongratsSmiley Happy

I think someone won 10 bucks 😆😆😆

I just hit the rewards center button, then hit my crefit card account andthen it says redeem  rewards or choose category and I clicked that.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 33 of 44
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy

I think someone won 10 bucks 😆😆😆

I just hit the rewards center button, then hit my crefit card account andthen it says redeem  rewards or choose category and I clicked that.

Where do you find the rewards center button? Is this on the app or the website? I’m using an iPad or iPhone if that makes a difference...

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 34 of 44
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Nevermind! I found it. Thanks, everybody! 3% on gas, here I come lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 35 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is another quirk with BBVA to work around - they don’t seem to notify you when your statement cuts. I just poked in the app today to see if my PayPal purchase posted and noticed my $10 minimum payment due 2/23 and my second statement was in there. They do have the option to set alerts for up to 15 days before your bill is due so I guess that works as a workaround if you need it. Me, I pay all my bills when I get my check so I look up all my cards on the 3rd of the month so it’s not a big deal. Just kind of an odd quirk to not even get an email (and I didn’t get one last month either, I figured it was a fluke but I guess not). 

Oh and if you don’t want paper statements, you have to turn them off because by default they give you paper ones. 

Glad you got your categories sorted @pinkandgrey Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 44
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

So glad you are set pinkSmiley Happy I chose 3% utilities and 2% gas.

Now I just got to wait to verify my bank.

Now just waiting on a pin for dh's new PNC core visa, can't even set up online access but you can activate the card and use it 😕 And I never use a card til I get it set up and payment set up. Hard lesson from AMEX I am still paying for 😠😠

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 37 of 44
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Another "quirk" is that it does not update the "minimum payment due" to $0 after you make a payment. It continues to say "Minimum Payment Due $xx.xx" It drives me nuts! Too frequently I find myself wondering/checking to see if I made my payment.

Message 38 of 44
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Caardvark wrote:

Another "quirk" is that it does not update the "minimum payment due" to $0 after you make a payment. It continues to say "Minimum Payment Due $xx.xx" It drives me nuts! Too frequently I find myself wondering/checking to see if I made my payment.

Yeah, this is a gripe of mine as well... I like to see it say $0 due. 

Message 39 of 44
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Quick question. What all falls under utilities?  I mean I assume the standards electric and watet. But does cable, cellphone bills fall into this?

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.