Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Compass card

@Jnbmom wrote:

Quick question. What all falls under utilities?  I mean I assume the standards electric and watet. But does cable, cellphone bills fall into this?

Thanks

My Xfinity internet and Xfinity Mobile bills both code as utilities. 

E14A2DDA-038D-438D-B554-AD17001D213B.jpeg

Message 41 of 44
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank you
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re welcome. That’s why I have left the card as my utilities card instead of turning it into a grocery card. I currently spend $200.06 a month on utilities (the $280 was pre-paying two months of $139.99 for internet up front to go towards meeting the SUB spend) but groceries I have a budget of $150 for so I rack up more cash back this way. Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I would throw this in here. 

When your second statement cuts, BBVA will add the account to the credit bureaus. Showed up on EQ and TU this morning, statement issued 1/27, Credit Karma shows account added 1/28. 

It wasn’t a big deal because I didn’t have high utilization (looks like 18.9 when rounded up) but just something to be aware of. They told me 3 statements when I called and it’s 2 like Amex. 

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.