Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Mailer

No they said it usually is, there was just some kind of glitch with mine.

The representative was even surprised. She said that would normally happen if it’s locked but I had unlocked it before she did it.
Message 31 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know I was just thinking about it, the online prequalification tool does not work in my state. I wonder if there’s any correlation with the prequalification tool in branch?
Message 32 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another thought... I wonder if they SP a 2nd CRA and that's why it didn't work cuz the other 2 were froze...wonder if i unfreeze all 3 if the prapproval tool would work?

Anybody that the prequal did not work for have all 3 open?
Message 33 of 47
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I had all 3 open, but IDK what Agencies they SP’d. I do know that they only HP’d Experian when I applied for the card.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 34 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

If and when you are willing to check your SPs, please report back. Thank you for responding. It is appreciated.
Message 35 of 47
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I’m not sure how to check my SP’s. I have monitoring that shows HP’s but I’ve never seen SP’s listed anywhere.

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 36 of 47
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@JNA1 wrote:
I’m not sure how to check my SP’s. I have monitoring that shows HP’s but I’ve never seen SP’s listed anywhere.

Obtaining your full reports from the CRAs, or from sites like annualcreditreport.com, would allow you to view the SPs.

Message 37 of 47
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I gotcha. I pulled my reports from freeannualcreditreport several months ago, but this approval wouldn’t be listed on them.
I’m going to go back and look them over better and find the SP’s.

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 38 of 47
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Birdman7

I went back and looked through all my papers that came with the card, and it appears they used Experian Fico 9 and Experian Vantage Score 3, or at least that’s the 2 scores they sent me

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 39 of 47
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Birdman7

I checked all my SP’s on all 3 bureaus, and I can confirm that BBVA only SP’d Experian. No SP’s from BBVA on TU and EQ.

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 40 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.