Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Pre-Qual Mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Pre-Qual Mailer

Thank you that’s what I’ve also heard, but the list has the most data points as being Equifax, which I’ve never heard of, so that’s why I figured I would ask. I’m tempted to go for it if it’s Equifax and I may anyway. I’ve got a prequalification.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven’t heard about an EQ pull recently. Mine was EX as well.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The way your scores look, you should be golden Smiley Happy now if I could only get the website to stop giving me the "you do not have permission to access "insert site" on this server", I could set up online access and set my categories! Got a bonus to knock out an' all...
Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got those in the mail as well and decided to apply after ignoring them for a while.

I got a 5k SL with no interest for one year, and the 3% 2% categories which for someone who is just starting to rebuild her credit in less than a year is not bad. 

Message 24 of 25
eastsea
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got those in the mail as well and decided to apply after ignoring them for a while.

I got a 5k SL with no interest for one year, and the 3% 2% categories which for someone who is just starting to rebuild her credit in less than a year is not bad. 

Congratulations on your approval!  The categories are indeed very good, like the health care category.  

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.