Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Targeted Offers

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

BBVA Targeted Offers

I got a pretty nice offer from BBVA today. I'm thinking of changing my 2% quarter to restaurants for the 1st quarter to get 6% cash back on restaurants for January. 

BBVA 4X .PNG

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA 4X Points at Restaurants in January Offer!

The 4X cash back bonus for restaurants posted today on my BBVA card. We got 1182 points with the normal 2X points on groceries and another 2376 points with 4X bonus. That's a total of 3558 points, meaning we earned $35.58 in cash back on restaurants for January. Not too shabby for $591 worth of spend! The total for the year is up $129.26.

I'm loving this card! 

BBVA 4X CB.pngBBVA CB FEB.png

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 2 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JNA1 wrote:

The 4X cash back bonus for restaurants posted today on my BBVA card. We got 1182 points with the normal 2X points on groceries and another 2376 points with 4X bonus. That's a total of 3558 points, meaning we earned $35.58 in cash back on restaurants for January. Not too shabby for $591 worth of spend! The total for the year is up $129.26.

I'm loving this card! 

Not too shabby at all!  Smiley Very Happy

I've had their ClearPoints card for a while now, but I've never been targeted for one of these offers (probably because I don't use it very often).  Once things settle down a bit with my bonus chasing I'll have to give it some swipes to see if that makes a difference. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I had this offer and have a similar for grocery stores in Feb. I don't use mine all that much either. Need to throw it in the rotation with the bonuses they keep offering.

That was a nice return OP.

Message 4 of 12
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

I had this offer and have a similar for grocery stores in Feb. I don't use mine all that much either. Need to throw it in the rotation with the bonuses they keep offering.

That was a nice return OP.

I got the 4X grocery offer as well... I just gave them a $50 swipe at Safeway an hour ago

Message 5 of 12
JNA1
Valued Contributor

7X points Gas Offer

I received another offer for from BBVA 6X gas in March. I have Restaurants selected as my 2X category this quarter, but the 6X will stack with the normal 1X, so will effectively by 7% for gas stations purchases next month! Just this year they’ve 4X restaurants in Jan, 4X groceries in Feb, and now 6X gas for March. I love this card!

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 6 of 12
ficosuave
Contributor

Re: 7X points Gas Offer

Same here. I don't spend a ton on gas, but still, BBVA has been bringing it with the bonus point offers this year.

Message 7 of 12
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Yes they have. I’ve also earned almost $7 in simple cash back at places that we frequent (Advance Auto Parts and Zaxby’s)

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got 6X? I got 5X lol

Message 9 of 12
JNA1
Valued Contributor

That’s what it be sayin’! https://m.imgur.com/gallery/k2qc5iV

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.