Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BBVA and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau

Just more BS... How can they get away with this:

We reviewed the complaint you submitted and sent it to the company for a response.

The company was unable to respond to your complaint because they believe you may have been a victim of fraud.  You may want to contact the company directly for more information.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau

I have no earthly idea how they can get away with this BS.  That's the same response I got from them to. 

Message 2 of 12
ddemari
Super Contributor

ridic!!! that company is not worth dealing with. i would post a message on consumer affairs website, if they had a facebook page id give them an earfull and on twitter too. 

Message 3 of 12
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

A screenshot of the responsee's a screenshot of  their response. 

image.png

Message 4 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Just more BS... How can they get away with this:

We reviewed the complaint you submitted and sent it to the company for a response.

The company was unable to respond to your complaint because they believe you may have been a victim of fraud.  You may want to contact the company directly for more information.

My Opinion?

Looks like a loophole excuse.

But i couldn't agree more. It's simply silly of that outfit to continue to operate in that manner.

Just utterly rediculous and was a HUGE RED FLAG for me months ago to keep far away from that one.

Message 5 of 12
ddemari
Super Contributor

Total loophole easy excuse out for them as others are getting that too. Ridiculous company
Message 6 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Im really glad about these forums. This was gonna be a card I was gonna try at 4-5 yrs post BK, as there have been success stories documented here, but Im not now!! Scratch this off my list
Message 7 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Im really glad about these forums. This was gonna be a card I was gonna try at 4-5 yrs post BK, as there have been success stories documented here, but Im not now!! Scratch this off my list

Yes. Completely.

Message 8 of 12
happypill
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing your experiences.  I'm really glad I didn't get this card.  I actually went through the entire application but they require that you verify you are a US citizen.  This is the only application I've ever seen that allows for US citizen but not permanent resident and I didn't go through with the application.  With all the trouble people have been having with them, I'm glad I don't have this card.

Message 9 of 12
ddemari
Super Contributor

Happypill good call! They can't even verify citizens let alone a permanent resident
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.