Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA clear points card BT offer

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

BBVA clear points card BT offer

Just a heads up, I got a BT offer in the mail with enclosed checks, 0% for 36 months and no BT fees.

Not sure if anyone is looking for BT deals, but this seems like a good deal.

Now my card turns 6 months end of this week, I am hoping but not overly confident I can will get an Automatic CLI at the 6 month mark, I know some have and some have had to wait 12 months, I guess we shall see, that will sway my decision on using the BT dealSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA clear points card BT offer

I don't have any BBVA relationship but received a mailer from them today.  This is giving me a reason to pause and consider!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

0% for 36 months with no fee?! That’s better than Comenity offers!

I have yet to receive any BT offers with BBVA but of course with a $2K limit they would be pointless anyway. That’s pretty sick though.
Message 3 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Just a heads up, I got a BT offer in the mail with enclosed checks, 0% for 36 months and no BT fees.

Now my card turns 6 months end of this week, I am hoping but not overly confident I can will get an Automatic CLI at the 6 month mark, I know some have and some have had to wait 12 months, I guess we shall see, that will sway my decision on using the BT dealSmiley Happy

So far I haven't received this offer, but if I do I'll likely use it to 'shuffle' my existing BTs to one card.

36 months with no fee is about the best I've seen! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

So far I haven't received this offer, but if I do I'll likely use it to 'shuffle' my existing BTs to one card.

36 months with no fee is about the best I've seen! Smiley Happy

36 months 0% & no fee???, I'd be all over that . . .

I got excited when I got a promo this week for 5X points up to $30 in add'l rewards for grocery spend July 1-4th. BBVA promos stack, so that mean 8% on groceries, my 3% category. I just got back from Walmart (mine codes as grocery on Visa/MC), I won't need more groceries for a month! And plenty of wine to go with it - I just needed another $100 spend for my BCP $250 upgrade SUB, so I stopped by a 'real' grocery store and the wine rack is now full.

Message 5 of 7
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Wow, Jnbmom thanks! That's crazy! Unheard of in this industry, I thought that Citi was the major lender with the longest of 21 months but BBVA gives 0% for 3 years AND NO BT fee, I wish I knew about this, no wonder they be sending me mail offers lol 😂
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a BT offer for my clear points today but mine is 9.99% for 36 mos. I may call in and see if they will make it 0%

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.