Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA clear points seventh statement no luv

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

BBVA clear points seventh statement no luv

Well my seventh statement cut, I was hoping for that auto increase but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Wasn't really expecting it, but was a tad hopeful as I have ran quite alot through it. Oh well.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA clear points seventh statement no luv

Yeah they’re being stingy on the CLIs lately. I am starting to think I’m going to be stuck at $2K forever.
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:
Well my seventh statement cut, I was hoping for that auto increase but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Wasn't really expecting it, but was a tad hopeful as I have ran quite alot through it. Oh well.

It's possible you may still get one.  I've seen 8th, 10th statment cycles so you never know Smiley Wink  The year isn't up yet! Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

It's possible you may still get one.  I've seen 8th, 10th statment cycles so you never know Smiley Wink  The year isn't up yet! Smiley Tongue

+1... My own auto-CLI was on the 8th statement:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BBVA-Compass-ClearPoints-Auto-CLI/m-p/5256393

Message 4 of 5
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks all.

I guess I will just sit back and wait. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.