Did you mean: 

BBVA targeted offer - 4X bonus points on groceries

tag
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

Re: BBVA targeted offer - 4X bonus points on groceries

7x for me.

I love this card.

I'm curious to see what CLI they consider giving me, as I have a lot of HPs and new accounts.

But I put very heavy spend on the card then use bill pay to immediately pay the balance off with in minutes of using it.

Message 31 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:
So far this year I’ve gotten 5X points on restaurants in Jan, 6X points on gas in March, 5X points on groceries and pharmacies in April, 4X ordering food to go or delivery in May, and 6X on groceries again in June. This is overall the best card I have, which is why we just got another one for DW. My hope is that hers will have different bonus offers on different months than mine, but even if not, another unlimited 3% category is worth it.

Another month, another targeted offer! I just got an email for 6X gas in July.IMG_7144.jpg

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 32 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

These are all my targeted offers for this year: bbva 1.pngbbva 2.pngbbva 3.pngbbva 4.pngbbva 5.pngIMG_7144.jpg

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 33 of 34
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:
So far this year I’ve gotten 5X points on restaurants in Jan, 6X points on gas in March, 5X points on groceries and pharmacies in April, 4X ordering food to go or delivery in May, and 6X on groceries again in June. This is overall the best card I have, which is why we just got another one for DW. My hope is that hers will have different bonus offers on different months than mine, but even if not, another unlimited 3% category is worth it.

Another month, another targeted offer! I just got an email for 6X gas in July.IMG_7144.jpg

For once I feel special like @Anonymous and got this offer as well! Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.