Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA using both FICO9 & V3?

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

BBVA using both FICO9 & V3?

What’s up myFICO world?

Hope y’all are having a blast this holiday weekend and enjoying the fruits of your own “labor”!! 😉

Anyways, just received my BBVA CP today and along with it the “Price you pay for credit” letter. Was really surprised to see two scores they attached, EX FICO9 and Vantage V3!!
I don’t really recall reading from any BBVA thread about this that’s why I’m so astounded!

Doesn’t say anywhere in the letter about the V3 being just for educational purposes either so am I wrong to assume they use it as well together with F9 and just take average of the two?
What y’all think?

By the way the card looks and feels so 80’s with the hyper-embossed letters and numbers as if to make the flat-bed carbon swiping more readable! 😂 😆 

8DD015C5-A02D-422B-8079-24315BE52E41.jpeg

E41D82B4-8AD4-4A6D-8C1C-4B63DA5AFB61.jpeg

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BBVA using both FICO9 & V3?

C'mon JR, where's the card ? I wanted to feel it through my smartphone 😄 Dont they do that yet?😆
Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Including a letter with the Vantage score is the usual treatment with BBVA new accounts. 

If you poke around the approvals board you'll find others mentioning the same thing with their own BBVA approvals.

Message 3 of 4
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
C'mon JR, where's the card ? I wanted to feel it through my smartphone 😄 Dont they do that yet?😆

Lol AJC I think if I keep it in my wallet long enough my name’s gonna be etched on the sleeve as well!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.