Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBY store card

tag
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

BBY store card

as most of you know i have the bby store card with a 1k limit. i was told that i have a plan b card and will never get a CLI on it. most of you tell me that i dont have a plan b card. so i just asked for a CLI as its a SP and they said i was declined. so we will see that they say but i plan on calling the Exec office  tomorrow and see where it gets me. 

plus i just realized my reports are frozen so it wont even go through haha. but  will still be calling them tomorrow 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BBY store card

@afbar1114 wrote:

as most of you know i have the bby store card with a 1k limit. i was told that i have a plan b card and will never get a CLI on it. most of you tell me that i dont have a plan b card. so i just asked for a CLI as its a SP and they said i was declined. so we will see that they say but i plan on calling the Exec office  tomorrow and see where it gets me. 

plus i just realized my reports are frozen so it wont even go through haha. but  will still be calling them tomorrow 

My BBY store card is at 600, where it will stay, for all of time.... hmmm, i think you probably aren't on Plan B.  Also, I would think asking for a CLI that requires a HP is not the same as being in the garden!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 13
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

My BBY store card is at 600, where it will stay, for all of time.... hmmm, i think you probably aren't on Plan B.  Also, I would think asking for a CLI that requires a HP is not the same as being in the garden!

no this was a SP it always has been for me. or at least the last i did it. every one keeps saying i am not on plan b why?

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Message 3 of 13
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@afbar1114 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

no this was a SP it always has been for me. or at least the last i did it. every one keeps saying i am not on plan b why?

Plan B CL stops at $600....  if you were on Plan B, you would be at a CL of less than $600

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 13
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Afbar,

I think you can check if  you're on B or A by checking the interest rate they list. If it's under 26% I think you're on Plan A

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 5 of 13
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

Plan B CL stops at $600....  if you were on Plan B, you would be at a CL of less than $600

ok. i will call them tomorrow and see what they say. i jsut looked at the terms on the best buy website and some stuff changed but my APR is at 27.99%

Message 6 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

Best Buy is usually a SP for CLI.

Message 7 of 13
RyVision
Valued Contributor

If they list your APR as 27.99% on your actual account statement. Then you are probably on plan B. I've never heard (until now) any plan B going\being over 800 for a CL.

I wonder if the stuff  you mentioned changed because of Cap 1 taking over the BBY accounts.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 8 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

From what i've heard from others, Plan B cards usually max out at $750 and will not increase.

I've received increases with frozen reports and a SP. They are usually SP CLI's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 13
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

I have a plan b card and my limits 1940 lol weird i know
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.