Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE arrived today

tag
wreith
Frequent Contributor

BCE arrived today

My BCE showed up today, it's a purrty card Smiley LOL,  I can honestly say I don't believe I have a need for anymore cards.  A want maybe but not a need.  The US Bank Harley Davidson does look nice, but I don't really need it.  When the AF comes due on my Green I think I'll call in and cancel it as all I really wanted from AMEX was a revolver, so come May first I'll call in for my 3X cli it's only at $1K right but I'll give it some good use between now and then.  The Green has already gone into the SD and will only be getting my cell phone bill every month, the Freedom will be put to rest for this quarter nothing in the categories look good to me.  The IT will continue to get my cable bill the quarterly categories don't look good to me with this one either.  So I'll be paying down balance's on 0% cards and using cash and BCE for a while.  Thanks to all in the forum who have given me advice and warnings.  Good luck to all with their own credit journeys.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: BCE arrived today

Congrats on the BCE. I agree with you on the quarterly cat for It but Freedom isn't too bad...restaurants will be fine with me.
Message 2 of 19
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Enjoy!

Message 3 of 19
Blurbz
Contributor

I'm Jealous!  When were you approved?  I'm still waiting for mine....

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 19
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

Congrats. When did you apply?

I applied Friday and still haven't received mine.
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 6 of 19
Blurbz
Contributor

@2011beginnings wrote:
Congrats. When did you apply?

I applied Friday and still haven't received mine.

Well that doesn't make me happy! I just applied on Wednesday and I want it fast.  Got an envelope from Amex today that I thought might be it but it was just a pre-selection for the Green card, which is weird because I already have the PRG!

Message 7 of 19
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Awesome!! I am waiting for my BCP to arrive too.
I have to agree on the Discover category this quarter. It's meh for me but that's okay. Smiley Happy
I have a min spend to hit on the BCP to collect my 250 bonus so for awhile the Amex mouse gets the cheese. Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 8 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@wreith wrote:

My BCE showed up today, it's a purrty card Smiley LOL,  I can honestly say I don't believe I have a need for anymore cards.  A want maybe but not a need.  The US Bank Harley Davidson does look nice, but I don't really need it.  When the AF comes due on my Green I think I'll call in and cancel it as all I really wanted from AMEX was a revolver, so come May first I'll call in for my 3X cli it's only at $1K right but I'll give it some good use between now and then.  The Green has already gone into the SD and will only be getting my cell phone bill every month, the Freedom will be put to rest for this quarter nothing in the categories look good to me.  The IT will continue to get my cable bill the quarterly categories don't look good to me with this one either.  So I'll be paying down balance's on 0% cards and using cash and BCE for a while.  Thanks to all in the forum who have given me advice and warnings.  Good luck to all with their own credit journeys.

CONGRATS!!!!

Yes that card is very purrdy!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 19
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

I am waiting for my BCP to arrive also...cannot wait to start using (especially at the grocery stores).

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.