Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST BUY STORE CARD CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: BEST BUY STORE CARD CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you get the welcome kit in the mail already, or did you register online with your existing account number?  My wife has a BB Store Card, $1500 CL that she has me as an AU on.  I've been checking the mail like a crazy person (probably going stir crazy, on convalescent leave from an appendectomy last week).  Anyway as soon as we can get the new account set up online I'm going to try for a CLI.  

We got the account in December and of course Cap1 said no go both times we tried for a CLI, they did say to call in for more information.  I tried to sneak in a CLI with Cap1 before they switched over lol.  Also I wonder if she'll be able to up me from an AU to a joint/co-applicant without reapplying.  Just curious, thanks and congrats!

Oz

Yea i have had this card since 2010... I think from my pov you have very good odds to get a cli depending of course on your credit file.. I thought at first it was going to be another no go but to my suprise they bumped it up every single last penny i asked for..I know with citi you can get a cli on your cards every 6 months they are very generous from what i can tell... HSBC and CAP ONE where very no go on plan b cards for a cli

Message 11 of 25
Poki
Valued Member

I received the 7-10 day message Smiley Sad

Thoug... I like the new website.

"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 12 of 25
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Poki wrote:

Just so you know.. I requested a CLI . Just got one 3 months ago but since citi took over i decided to try again. I only asked for 1k . I got the 7-10 day message.. But logged in this morning and it was approved.

Message 13 of 25
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

mine was not instant but it also was not a hard pull from what i can see on my reports

Message 14 of 25
Bella143
Established Member

Does anyone know what CRA they pull from?

EX 722
EQ Fako 723
TU Fako 724 -
Discover 755
Cap 1 - 747
Message 15 of 25
Poki
Valued Member

@Woolfman wrote:

@Poki wrote:

Just so you know.. I requested a CLI . Just got one 3 months ago but since citi took over i decided to try again. I only asked for 1k . I got the 7-10 day message.. But logged in this morning and it was approved.

Wow, decided to log in today, and turns out I did receive a CLI! haha, thanks Citi.
"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 16 of 25
Azumi1
Regular Contributor

@Poki wrote:

@Woolfman wrote:

@Poki wrote:

Wow, decided to log in today, and turns out I did receive a CLI! haha, thanks Citi.

Same here.  Set up my account, requested a CLI, recieved the 7-10 day message. Logged out, logged back in 5 mins later and CLI's showing....1000 to 5000. YAY!!     

From 566 in 8/2012 to..

EQ 704 /TU 690 / EX 730

Discover IT 6000, Amex BCE 10000, FNBO Amex 3500, Cap 1 platinum 2000, Walmart Discover 5000, Orchard Bank platinum 3000, Best Buy 5000, Merrick Bank 1600, Target Visa 700
Message 17 of 25
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Azumi1 wrote:

@Poki wrote:

@Woolfman wrote:

@Poki wrote:

Same here.  Set up my account, requested a CLI, recieved the 7-10 day message. Logged out, logged back in 5 mins later and CLI's showing....1000 to 5000. YAY!!     

sounds like i wimped out.. I should have asked for more

Message 18 of 25
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats Im thinking Citi is getting back on its feet.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe not, we asked for an $8500 increase (to make $1500 into an even $10000 lol). Got the 7-10 day message and no changes online Smiley Sad
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.