Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIZ APPs RESULTS

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

BIZ APPs RESULTS

Hello just updating my recent biz app spree. I was approved for the MC arco 2 k limit. I was to chicken to ask for more since ive done all this apping I was just happy with what I got.. So here is my lsit so far

Approved:
Shell 6 k
Staples 6 k
HOME DEPOT 10K (approved for 7500 asked for 10k)
cheveron 1700 (that was what I asked for on the application)... dang
ARCO MC 2 k

Declines
Lowes pull EQ biz report (didnt even know there was one, rent a letter of recon asked EQ to send me free report for denial)
Walmart

Pending
Key Bank ( asked for 10k... i'll be happy with whatever they give)

Currently have
FMCC super duty 450 truck installment 50k left
OFFICE DEPOT 3k
Dell computers 50k
Nextels
4-5 vendor net 30 acts reporting to DUNS

Duns called me today... Im sure to offer me to buy the report since Ive had "so much activity" as they say. I called back and LOM saying yes I have lots of activity because not enough creditors report to all the CRAs and I need to build a better profile... One of these days we want a shop so I have to have pristine credit history.

Anything eles yall can think of that I should add or should I garden a bit?

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 04-30-2008 06:10 PM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BIZ APPs RESULTS

Arco did you PG that?
Where do you apply for that at?
Message 2 of 5
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Arco.com... i did not PG any other these. I didnt know that I had ap'd for the MC till she told me on the phone. i did it on the 19th went to review on the 21st and called everyother day till it came back today.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The Ford??? no pg?
Message 4 of 5
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

NO pg, long story short the seller was our old landlord and he knew our credit situtation he was helping his brother out at the dealership so he might have pulled some strings... I dont know.... it didnt apear as a pull on our personal though...
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.