Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJ's $30 Amex offer

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

BJ's $30 Amex offer

Got an email fro Amex on a 12 month renewal offer for BJ's.Dont have one where I live but figured I'd share for those that do

Receive a 12-month BJ’s Inner Circle® Membership for $30 when you use any American Express® Card and enroll in BJ’s Easy Renewal® between 7/2/18 and 12/31/18. Terms apply.*
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: BJ's $30 Amex offer

I got that one too. Too bad the nearest BJs is several states away!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's funny is that BJ's has been sending me flyers for months now, every month on the dot, imploring me to sign up for a year's membership for $25. I think they've finally worn me down to the point I actually might do it this weekend when I go to Potomac Mills (the local bargain supermall here in Northern VA) to visit IKEA, or maybe even save time by applying online.

Message 3 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

The only Berkley Jensen Wholesale Club offer I have from Amex is 1 additional MR point for purchases on my Platinum card.  Guess they already know I'm a member from all of the previous BJ's offers I've used.  I was hoping it would be a $30 back offer, but it's the lower-tier membership for $30, which still isn't a bad deal, but anyone spending a lot there should have the more expensive Perks membership, or one of the two credit cards.

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Per Circle of K " Guess they already know I'm a member from all of the previous BJ's offers I've used."

Well, there you go guys, no discounts for you if you've already sampled the goods.
Message 5 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Let's try to stay on-topic, folks... any more extraneous comments are likely to be removed.

--UB

Message 6 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

What's funny is that BJ's has been sending me flyers for months now, every month on the dot, imploring me to sign up for a year's membership for $25. I think they've finally worn me down to the point I actually might do it this weekend when I go to Potomac Mills (the local bargain supermall here in Northern VA) to visit IKEA, or maybe even save time by applying online.

I've received the same flyers... unfortunately there's not one near me (or a Costco either, for that matter). 

I am a member of Sam's Club since there's one nearby, but I would like to have another wholesale option.

For those who are a member of Sam's and also have a Discover card, don't forget you can get a $10 gift card when you renew your Sam's club membership by using the Discover Deal ($25 gift card for 'Plus' members).

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anything from Sam's online is moot for me. They dont ship to PRSmiley Sad. So Sam's Home Depot and Best Buy are useless online for me. Go figure and I got all 3 hereSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.