Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLACK CARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BLACK CARD

I would totally get this card if my salary were a little higher. I'm all about showing off and pretending I'm important; the Black card would do wonders for my ego. But, $500 AF? Get real.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusive.  Must spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation fee, and it's by invitation only.

Although AE is not accepted universally as VISA, I doubt that if had had a Centurion card I would give a **bleep** what all the commoners with their VISAs were doing and worrying how to pay them off..Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

My Black card is my Discover More Glow Card.  And it comes without the fees. 
Message 13 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

BrettW wrote:

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusiveMust spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation feeand it's by invitation only.

Although AE is not accepted universally as VISA, I doubt that if had had a Centurion card I would give a **bleep** what all the commoners with their VISAs were doing and worrying how to pay them off..:smileywink:

Amex Centurion is the real McCoy.. "The Black Card" is a pale imitation for wanna be's.
Message 14 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

BrettW wrote:

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusiveMust spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation feeand it's by invitation only.

Although AE is not accepted universally as VISA, I doubt that if had had a Centurion card I would give a **bleep** what all the commoners with their VISAs were doing and worrying how to pay them off..:smileywink:

Amex Centurion is the real McCoy.. "The Black Card" is a pale imitation for wanna be's.

And the Black card is for the Jones'

Message 15 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I ain't Jonesin' for no "Black Card"!

BTW - You finally have a very good custom avitar. You should stick with this one!

Message 16 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I ain't Jonesin' for no "Black Card"!

BTW - You finally have a very good custom avitar. You should stick with this one!

+1 Lol.   And yes, I shall keep the current avitar.  It represents me well...the biceps and all!Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.