Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW CREDIT CARD/LEXUS CARD/AUDI CARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW CREDIT CARD/LEXUS CARD/AUDI CARD

So hey guys quick question, I am most likely going to lease a BMW in a couple of months but prior to doing so i thought about getting the CC running the Adqeuate amount thru it, and earning the points to put toward the lease. My only fear is my Fico Eq is now  a 740 but I have 7 INQS still showing from the fraud stuff despite, NORDSTROM,HSBC, AND GEMONEY all sending letters to me and the three CBRs. Transunion and EX deleted EQ hasnt, i have heard that thats the group they use. AAoA is now 5 years oldeset 17 7 months. 740 Score, NO new accounts except for my BARCLAYS GOCONOMY CARD!!!! WHOOO WOOO but no others except Bloomingdales in Jan. Anyone know? I really want this card? Also thinking about Lexus, and Audi for a  lease can you provide input on those aswell. If not BMW Experts please tell me how and if i stand a chance??

thanks guys BTW for helping me with the Gconomy card love it!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW CREDIT CARD/LEXUS CARD/AUDI CARD

+! anyone?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure a couple months of use before you get the lease is going to make that much of a difference for you.

But you can cross Audi off that list.  I believe their card is no longer issued.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i am going to run my comapnys expense thru it and PIF right after transaction, instead of my Platinum Charge amex which the rewards are the same as the gold preferred which i much prefer lol But chances of the card? I will probably put 70K plus in charges thru it,PIF AFTER each transaction....thoughts? Also i am not going to apply online I have fraud alerts post what happened to me, and know i am going to call in, should i explain i also have letters form the INQ from each company saying it was fraud and a police report?

Message 4 of 10
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

$70k of charges on the Lexus card will get you about $1k towards a Lexus lease.  Not sure if your fraud alerts will kill the deal or not, they may shy away from you.  You will have to call this in and talk to someone.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No i meant thru BMW CARD not LEXUS they pull transunion, which when the thiefs who stole it, i have 11 inqs on it they are SO SLOW in removing it, Experian-0 Eq-6 they finally removed one earlier and then Transunion NONE.....So Particular instrest I WANT the BMW card for the lease they give you 5K off when you hit 50,000 points and every time not just a one time deal. My Chances?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

OH ya well in the Fraud Alerts i also specified that they call me a number i just bought so NO ONE has it, and of course i can verify everything!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

and i call today AND EQ STILL HAS NOT DELETED the inq just TL!!!! I mean what does it take, a police report, letters sent from the creditors, i sent them to backup, and ADDED FRAUD ALERT REQUESTING ID AND SSN CARD! i mean seriously

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have a clue with 7 inqs on my EQ with score of 735 and no lates, baddies etc. and with the 7 inqs. 5 are unauthorized the other is a cell phone pull.....I have my letters and police report....

Message 9 of 10
ALP
New Contributor

This may have been addressed in another thread and if so I apologize, but I suggest disputing inquiries with the lendors themselves.  It looks like you've already addressed the fraud with the lendors who pulled and have documents for any future credit requests, but for removal of the inquiries the lendors should handle that directly with the CRA's.  At least that's what I am told where I work.   (and again like I said if that was already suggested or discussed I apologized that I missed it). 

*edited for clarification*

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 676
TU: 678
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.