cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA AMERICA EXPRESS

tag
Regular Contributor

BOA AMERICA EXPRESS

I was looking at the boa express look like a cool card who do they pull?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA AMERICA EXPRESS

ex for me and tu at my rqst to obtain higher cl. i like it, 0% for 12 months on bt's, $50 statement credit, and 9% apr.
Message 2 of 16
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

dnm, did you have any derogs when you were approved for that card? It looks pretty nice. But I don't want to waste an inq over it.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

FretlessMayhem wrote:
dnm, did you have any derogs when you were approved for that card? It looks pretty nice. But I don't want to waste an inq over it.

1 paid med collection from years ago, think i paid it in '06.
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

also, you can do the pre-approval soft pull to see if they like you (if you aren't opted out).
Message 5 of 16
Regular Contributor

different card who pull case
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

GIXXER wrote:
different card who pull case

chase, i think eq for me. been awhile though so i can't recall and it may have changed.
Message 7 of 16
Regular Contributor

which one is good to apply for
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

GIXXER wrote:
which one is good to apply for

really only you can answer that. do you like the rewards structure, rate, lendor, card design, etc. of one over the other? everyone has an opinion as to why a card is good for them. the only shotgun answer i can give is i like/want many cards by many banks and cu's and in multiple types (visa, amex, mc, discover).

i like being able to have options and the ability to freeze use on a issuer if they don't treat me like a valued customer. i also had some life events happen and was scrambling to handle them. eventually i will have the ability to slap down one of several products and then deal w/the issue on my timetable.
Message 9 of 16
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I just applied for and received the Chase Freedom card. I like the ability to swap out rewards at any time, though, it does have a 15.99 percent APR though...

Chase pulled EQ for me and gave me 10k.

I have tried the BoA site several times for the soft pre-approval and I get no love. The same thing happens with Amex.
Here we go again...
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.