cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA APR reduction and card upgrade!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

BOA APR reduction and card upgrade!

I caled BOA to upgrade my Platinum to Cash Rewards, since the former gives me no benefit. They upgraded it without questions asked.

Then I was transferred to a different department for an APR reduction, and they went from my **bleep**ty 20.49% to a (For me) decent 15.49%.

Never hurts to call in and ask!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Established Contributor

Re: BOA APR reduction and card upgrade!

Good job and congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 15k = DCVR MILES 7k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 9k, 14k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 2 of 7
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  No HP?

Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the outstanding APR reduction and card upgrade!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! I love BOA and their reward cards!

CSP- $8,000***Barclays Jetblue MC- $5,000***Cap One QS- $3,550***Synchrony Walmart MC- $2,400***BOA Travel Rewards- $2,000***BP- $600***CF- $500***Credit One- $450***Milestone- $300

AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Capital One Spark Business Visa // BP Business Solutions MC
Message 5 of 7
New Contributor

No CLI. They offered it and also said they had better balance transfer offers for me on the phone as opposed to online...but could not guarantee no HP.

I just wanted the APR reduction and upgrade.
Message 6 of 7
Established Contributor

I'm a BOA fanboy. I think that's a great reduction. Many banks don't even do it. Remind me 6 months from now after they wronged me somehow and I'm angrily posting about them that I said I was a BOA fan haha. Just kidding. I have had no issues with them.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.