cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA - Alaska Airlines Signature - Success!

tag
pmbrian
Contributor

BOA - Alaska Airlines Signature - Success!

I have been wanting this card for 2 years, with it's $99 companion ticket, free board room passes and 25,000 mileage points! 

I had no luck 2 previous times with them over the last 2 years - flat denial no call or anything, tried this last week - got the 30 day message, they called me and wanted to know why I fell behind on my mortgage with them in 2008, once I explained it.  Bam, approved with a $10,000 credit line :-)

I am so happy - I will never carry a balance, but the $99 companion ticket is what I was after :-)

03/25/20 - FICO 8 EQ - 709 TU - 717 EX - 718

09/02/19 - FICO 8 EQ - 702 TU - 699 EX - 714
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: BOA - Alaska Airlines Signature - Success!

Congrats! Glad to hear that the 3rd time was the charm!!Smiley Tongue what a great starting CL too!

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its 99 one way or return ticket? I would love to go to hawaii if its return 99 for companion Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its 99 one way or return ticket? I would love to go to hawaii if its return 99 for companion Smiley Happy

Though this is an old thread, I was searching for info on this card, and thought I'd answer the question here. The details to not explicitly state round trip, but I think it would be safe to presume so.

Here's info from their website as of 11/16/2012:

†Details of Rate, Fee and Other Cost Information

"Cardholders that qualify for the Visa Signature card will receive an annual coach Companion Fare from $110 (USD) ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees, from $11 depending on your Alaska Airlines flight itinerary).  The Companion Fare e-certificate is issued upon approval of a new account and on each anniversary thereafter.  Mileage Plan miles cannot be used as a form of payment, however both the paying customer and the companion may accrue Mileage Plan miles.  Passenger and companion are responsible for applicable checked baggage fees.  Applicable taxes and fees are subject to change."

Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 4 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It could be nice if it was a one way companion ticket Smiley Wink

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 5 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.