Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI HP or SP

tag
blackfines1
Contributor

BOA CLI HP or SP

I haven't used my boa account for like 4 month , balance is zero , i saw the link for credit limit increase but look like after i submit my request it gonna be HP ?? or SP??

bofa.jpg

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA CLI HP or SP

Data points show soft pull. However, always expect a hard pull. Good luck, hope to see your CLI approval in the approvals forum!

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a cash rewards CLI. HP and was denied for high inquiries.  Account active for 2 years 0 lates.

Message 3 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a cash rewards CLI. HP and was denied for high inquiries.  Account active for 2 years 0 lates.

That's unfortunate about the CLI denial.

Can you share more data points? When was the CLI application? How many inquiries did you have on TU?

Message 4 of 17
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@blackfines1 wrote:

I haven't used my boa account for like 4 month , balance is zero , i saw the link for credit limit increase but look like after i submit my request it gonna be HP ?? or SP??

bofa.jpg

B of A should be a SP.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 5 of 17
Rudy1
Established Contributor

I personally don't have a Bofa account but someone I know has two and they are both sp. The dp show them also being a sp.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've done it twice and both were a SP. Word around here is to shoot for the moon on the amount. If they already determined that your max limit is 20K, and you ask for 20K, you get 20K. If you ask for 60K, you still get 20K. That's if you decide to go for it. Good luck.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blackfines1 wrote:

bofa.jpg

BoA is known as a (typically) SP. 

I'm new with them myself -- can you tell me where the CLI button is located?

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@blackfines1 wrote:

bofa.jpg

On the screenshot it's right smack in the middle if the image. It's in purple. 

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blackfines1 wrote:

bofa.jpg

On the screenshot it's right smack in the middle if the image. It's in purple. 

But your screenshot is taken after the CLI has been requested, right? So wouldn't the page look different prior?

Anyway, I opened my account and I wonder if when I'm eligible it will show up under "Information and Services" section?

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.